LO Coughing

fion40

Recently, lo hv been coughing badly at night,to the extend vomit out, tried the vick method even applying theivies essential oil on his feet but nothing works. Appreciate if u can share what k be done? (Special remedies) or Which pd do u bring ur lo to? We live in Jurong....

Hi, you can bring your LO to kidslink @ Jurong east...the PD is good...
Thanks 3As, I kinda no luck with them, whenever I want to bring my lo to see the doc there, the doc is either on leave or having conference overseas....

hi dear, sorry to hear ur LO is coughing. how old is baby? got fever ma? anyone else in the family also sick?
Its important to monitor the fever. coughing with phlegm is normal and a way for them to remove the phlegm from the body is by vomitting. I have 2 kids and they frequently fall sick. It's a way for them to build up immunity. Fever must monitor well tough.. don't let it go too high, some kids do get febrile seizures from that.. so scary..

when my kids have the flu/cough, usually comes with fever too.. last time with the in-ear thermometer, every few hours must chase them down to take their temp and they struggle so much. even through the night need to wake up every few hours. so tired!
but now that we are using the smarttemp bluetooth thermometer, such a lifesaver!
e9b1f0aa5f689e1a44f35b85c64710b7.jpg

Love that with the device and app, I can set my mind at ease as it will alarm if the temp goes above the threshold level. then with the graph, I can show the doctor!
oh by the way, I go to Alpha Baby Clinic at Jurong East. She's

when my kids have the flu/cough, usually comes with fever too.. last time with the in-ear thermometer, every few hours must chase them down to take their temp and they struggle so much. even through the night need to wake up every few hours. so tired!
but now that we are using the smarttemp bluetooth thermometer, such a lifesaver!
e9b1f0aa5f689e1a44f35b85c64710b7.jpg

Love that with the device and app, I can set my mind at ease as it will alarm if the temp goes above the threshold level. then with the graph, I can show the doctor!
oh by the way, I go to Alpha Baby Clinic at Jurong East. She's
Hi plainmilk, thanks for ur reply n advise. May I know where I can get the bluetooth monitor?

hi dear, i got it from

www.facebook.com/mumengine

super love it! Such an innovative invention to make the lives of us busy mummies easier!

On the bus after our 12th month developmental assessment and vaccinations at the clinic. B had TWO jabs today.
One on arm, one on thigh.. But he did well! Such a brave boy he is!
His height and weight both had an increase since the last visit too
Nurse said he might develop a fever today or tmr for the PCV jab and a fever plus rash 5 days later for the MMR jab
I'm gonna be so tired if he does...
But I'm glad I've got the Smarttemp ready just in case! Such an innovative invention that makes the lives of us busy mummies easier
Thank you Smarttemp and Mum Engine
93e6dde5a13b1bffb59a03e5ddaab468.jpg

Back