Learning Kidz Eduhub

Just want to alert mummies not to send your ds or dd here.
very negligent teachers who don't pay attention to the children.
Whole lot of other complaints that i have made to MCYS.

teachers are quite neglectful, see kids with muous driping down from nose and trs just stand there.
food on menu looks good but everyday, even the fruit is the same.

Any feedback about Learning Kids at Hougang Green branch? I visited the branch today. The branch looks very new and clean. The teachers are friendly.

Thanks.

i dont know about hougang...jubilee was also brand new, we were so impressed by the place but after enrolling, we realised its just a facade.

Heard that a childcare centre inside a pasir ris mall, just next to whitewater condo is really bad, owner not responsible, just want to make profit! Reliable sources here!

Sharon, the name is 'my little campus', at pasir ris west plaza, lousy cheapo centre don't want to hire enough teachers, insiders info. fr a staff who works there!

hi sharon

Can PM me the name of the supervisor for Jubilee?
My kid is in learing kidz but at another branch.
Thanks.

Hi mummies, my two kids are 6 and 5. They started joining learning Kidz since 2 years old plus till last year I withdrawed them.

Back then my son was being punished for for talking while q-ing to the toilet for cleaning up. The assistant teacher (which is new and china teacher) choose to lock him and another boy ( whom was talking with him) into the store room ( which was tiny and the electrical box were all inside the same room) .

What makes the the matter worst was we were never been told about this episode until one day (about 3 weeks later) the senior teacher ask me about my son's well being which I found weird and probe on, than they told me about this incident. My family were very upset about it as my boy all along was a very hyper active, imaginative yet timid child. After that incident, my son refuse to answer anything we ask regard to this matter, and responded by hiding under the blanket.

That teacher had been terminated, and the school 3 directors came and apologies to us. Me and my husband didn't not want to blow up the matter as we were more concern my son's well being and also thought that the other teacher had really guided the kids well previously and we were appreciative.

My two kids are now attending 3hours kindergarten now who they were very happy about. My son is still timid and talkative now, but when asked about learning kidz now, he will innocently tell me that there are good teachers and bad teacher, but luckily he had grow out of that incident well.

Just to share!!

Hi Sharon can pm me the name of the supervisor for jubilee. I just enrol my boy at hougang green branch . Thks

Hi. I am thinking of sending daughter to learning kidz tampines. Can i get your feedback on learning kidz in general? Do they follow / do what they promised in their schedule? I know of some cc which only provide babysitting service althou their programme indicate teaching /activities.

So does that mean learning kidz at jubilee is cleared of irresponsible principle? And is a better cc now?

I'm choosing between that and my first skool...

Any suggestions which is better???

Thks Thks...

I don't think anyone shd look at Learning Kidz as a whole but rather, the individual branches and the staff there. My son has been at HG Green for 2 years and he has never told me anything bad abt the centre. In fact, he loves going there every day.

Learning kidz in tampines is very academic based so dont expect the teachers to cuddle your kids. of course in all places, there will be good teachers, there will be black sheeps as well.

also, if you find out from the other parents, learning kidz used to have a fb place but the management took it down. can you guess the reason why? you definitely can't find any page with any comments nor ratings.

i am disappointed with the management and the teachers there. despite having awards, the management shuns many issues and some teachers are plain bias. And they are for profit. Not to mention the high turn over rates for the teachers. good teachers leave, young teachers comes in. not all long term teachers are good as well.

having said tat, i've heard of certain teachers that are really good, so go at your own risk and own luck.

Back