Latest update on Salary for Myanmar Maid?

Twinz89

Hello Mummies, just wanna gather more information from all who has hired Myanmar maid either through direct or through agency of what is their salary now.

How much are you paying your Myanmar Maid?
Experience in Singapore?
Completed 2 yrs contract before?

I got 2 Myanmar maids,salary $520/$530,No off days..
But they got attitude problem..Sleep at 8.30pm,wake up 7-8am..
1st maid 8 myhs say must go home cos x husband remarry...
2nd maid came for 1mth only say she' not suitable to work as maid...like Xiao che...sigh...
They don' know what is cleanlines ,..
SO if choose this country be prepared they are dirty n very stubbor...

I got 2 Myanmar maids, both salary $520, salary inclusive of no off days and HP..
They are alright.. the first one, with me for a year, went home cos Grandma terminally ill (as she is an orphan, so grandma is like mother) and current one with me for 1 year alrdy.. still hardworking and can speak mandarin to elderly + look after 2 kids...

I got 2 Myanmar maids,salary $520/$530,No off days..
But they got attitude problem..Sleep at 8.30pm,wake up 7-8am..
1st maid 8 myhs say must go home cos x husband remarry...
2nd maid came for 1mth only say she' not suitable to work as maid...like Xiao che...sigh...
They don' know what is cleanlines ,..
SO if choose this country be prepared they are dirty n very stubbor...

$520 with no off days that's quite cheap. Are they fresh maid meaning no experience before they works for you?

I got 2 Myanmar maids, both salary $520, salary inclusive of no off days and HP..
They are alright.. the first one, with me for a year, went home cos Grandma terminally ill (as she is an orphan, so grandma is like mother) and current one with me for 1 year alrdy.. still hardworking and can speak mandarin to elderly + look after 2 kids...

$520 with no off days that's quite cheap. Are they fresh maid meaning no experience before they works for you?

Hi, those who hired myanmar helpers recently, how much did you pay them? And how many years experience? Thank you

Back