Just started TTC - is this normal?

Jaczz

Hi all,

Feeling abit upset but i have been married for 5 years and just started TTC since Dec 2020. The issue was we had sexless marriage during these years as he was having financial issues and worried about having a baby. Now that we started TTC, is it a concern if my husband seems not to be able to maintain longer erection and sometimes for 1 to 2 weeks he can just not have much erection to foreplay and touching. Till now after 1 month plus, he still have not release his sperms in me (finished inside me).
I was just wondering if this is normal in the start of TTC journey and how long should it be. He said he wants to try eating tongkat ali but i am not sure if it works. I also wondered if its because we haven't been having sex so he needs some time to warm up.

Would like to ask other TTC peeps if this is normal. TIA!

Well, important is, does he maintain erection during sex? I doubt any med or guy can help maintain erection for 1-2 weeks...
Most important is he does maintain during the period especially ovulation period.
If doesn't, then perhaps doctor is the best way. Tongkat ali won't be able to help of he's having erectile disfunction.

Back