July 2021 Mommies

SeptemberCat

Hi Mommies

Didn't see any July tread yet so i post in here, do link me up if there's already a July tread thanks! By the way, based on my LMP i should be 5w4d now, experiencing daily spotting (range from light brown to dark brown) for the 11th day, been taking dupaston for the 10th day.. will only see gynae on 16th Nov. the waiting is getting impatient.. is anyone experiencing spotting as well? i only have symptoms for 1 or 2 days (when i first tested positive).. it totally faded now as if im not pregnant anymore, i feeling a bit discouraged, thinking bb might not stick to me. :(

By the way is duphaston not available off shelves? I have to see my gynae in order to purchase it?

Hi! I'm currently 4 weeks and my next appointment is on the 16 nov too. So far I have no spotting but the symptoms I had few days ago had subsided when tested positive. Totally understand how you feel.

For duphaston, I think doc has to prescribe you.

Hi! I'm currently 4 weeks and my next appointment is on the 16 nov too. So far I have no spotting but the symptoms I had few days ago had subsided when tested positive. Totally understand how you feel.

For duphaston, I think doc has to prescribe you.

Thanks I've managed to purchased with prescription at kk just now. All the best to your appointment on 16th! Hopefully we can hear heartbeat at then.

Congrats! I am feeling better than last week though. Still having mild cramps and sore boobs. And sleepy after lunch. Other than that, no other symptoms like nausea or vomiting. Is it normal?

Yup normal! I don’t have any symptoms for my #1. But this time round I just feel like crap. And hope that all goes well on 16 nov.

My symptoms are only peeing more at midnight and insomnia.. no other feelings, feeling kind of weird that I don't feel pregnant at all.

Hi mummies. I managed to see a sac & fetal pole at 6w+1. Feeling so lazy everyday. Nausea is killing me. My first 2 pregnancy morning sickness didnt start so early.

Hi mummies. I managed to see a sac & fetal pole at 6w+1. Feeling so lazy everyday. Nausea is killing me. My first 2 pregnancy morning sickness didnt start so early.

Wow, any heartbeat can be heard? My gynae didn't want to see me until 7th, he said can see more clearly. My fatigues started to hit me few hours ago..

By the way ladies, do you all having slightly higher body temp? My temp has been 37 to 37.4 all the time, however I also feeling chilly at the same time.

Wow, any heartbeat can be heard? My gynae didn't want to see me until 7th, he said can see more clearly. My fatigues started to hit me few hours again..

By the way ladies, do you all having slightly higher body temp? My temp has been 37 to 37.4 all the time, however I also feeling chilly at the same time.
Cannot hear but we saw the fetal pole. Next appt is in 3 weeks times. Hate the MS but now that the only way i feel pregnant

Hi All, my wife and I have experienced previous multiple MC. She in Week 6 now and she experiencing brown spotting occasionally. She got a drop of red blood last Sunday and was rushed to TMC for a Proluton jab and blood test. Everything is ok but she’s worrying about the occasional spotting as she had spotting and cramping before our previous MC. Shes feeling constantly fatigue and bloated stomach since week 4. She’s currently on Proluton jab 3 x weekly, prednisone 1 x daily, duphaston 2 x daily, progynova 2 x morning and 2 x night daily and Utrogestan insert morning and night.
Not sure whether these medicine is causing her to feel bloated.

Hi All, my wife and I have experienced previous multiple MC. She in Week 6 now and she experiencing brown spotting occasionally. She got a drop of red blood last Sunday and was rushed to TMC for a Proluton jab and blood test. Everything is ok but she’s worrying about the occasional spotting as she had spotting and cramping before our previous MC. Shes feeling constantly fatigue and bloated stomach since week 4. She’s currently on Proluton jab 3 x weekly, prednisone 1 x daily, duphaston 2 x daily, progynova 2 x morning and 2 x night daily and Utrogestan insert morning and night.

Oh dear, sorry about that. I hope she feels better. Are we all being prescribed different types of medication?

Mine are Proluton jab once/weekly, folic acid 1x daily, progynova 3x morning and night; and duphaston 3x daily.
Still no implantation spotting though.

Oh dear, sorry about that. I hope she feels better. Are we all being prescribed different types of medication?

Mine are Proluton jab once/weekly, folic acid 1x daily, progynova 3x morning and night; and duphaston 3x daily.
Still no implantation spotting though.
I think at week 5 is passed the implantation bleeding phase. I hope that it is due to the growing fetus then cause the bleeding as the discharge is brown.
Do you feel very bloated due to the duphaston or proluton jab??

Hope your wife will feel better soon, that sounds so tough on her. I'm on duphaston due to spotting with light to dark brown, it's been 12 days of spotting and I could see that it's reducing, brown blood is old blood as per what I read online, hence I think it's passing out the older blood, be more aware if it's turning red and the abdominal pain gets intense.. bloating could be cause by the hormone, my bloat is not that bad but I got constipation..

Thanks ladies.. my wife is have bad bloating also. Not sure is it common too. She can’t even finish one small bowl of bee Hoon. The air in her tummy is applying pressure on her chest and cause occasional minor cramps. Anyone experienced that too?

yup bloating is def normal. second pregnancy here and i must say i am much calmer and less anxious this time round haha. I am also constantly bloated. its hormonal as our digestion slows down to ensure nutrients gets to the baby! half way thru first trimester already! we can do it ladiessss

unless its actual red blood, nothing to worry about! Its called implantation bleeding! you can google it :)
I see! I thought implantation bleeding is much earlier on like week 3-4, before the period “due”. Mine is week 6 already, is it still considered implantation bleeding? Sorry this is my first pregnancy so im anxious. If u had it n its normal i’m much comforted

I see! I thought implantation bleeding is much earlier on like week 3-4, before the period “due”. Mine is week 6 already, is it still considered implantation bleeding? Sorry this is my first pregnancy so im anxious. If u had it n its normal i’m much comforted

Yeah I totally understand the anxiety!! No need to apologise for that. I was like that myself haha. Spotting at the early stage is normal. As long as it's vvv little blood (brown) and not red. But do also pay attention to your own mama's instinct. If it prolongs and you feel worried at all do see a doc.

My wife didn’t really able to rest well due to her bloated stomach. She woke up n vomiting 2x but it’s like acid reflux kinda of vomiting.
Any ladies feeling super bloated at week 6? I’m not sure whether should we tell doc to reduce her progesterone. I read it slow down the digestive muscles hence resulting in accumulation of gas in stomach.

hello all! I'm also a FTP mummy here! Super excited!!!
Btw I started a group Tele gram chat for all July 2021 mummies too. Now there are 3 of us mummies there. Hope we can share this journey together :D Link below:

t.me/joinchat/OgJmqVW5aPVshSYnXZz5qQ

Hi! I just had my first brown spotting after finding out im pregnant. Should be week 6 now. Is it really normal? Im so worried!!

I'm spotting for the 15th day now but I try not scare myself as many say that brown blood is old blood, the excessive hormones could cause spotting too.. as long not red and no pain, it should be fine but do sound it out to your gynae, I was being prescribed progesterone to stabilize it.. taking it twice a day, still have spots but I try to not think it's anything bad.. patiently waiting got appointment.

My wife didn’t really able to rest well due to her bloated stomach. She woke up n vomiting 2x but it’s like acid reflux kinda of vomiting.
Any ladies feeling super bloated at week 6? I’m not sure whether should we tell doc to reduce her progesterone. I read it slow down the digestive muscles hence resulting in accumulation of gas in stomach.

Ya the bloating could be due to self produced hormones or from the pills, if it's really uncomfortable probably can call up gynae for some advice. And avoid gassy food maybe will help.

I'm spotting for the 15th day now but I try not scare myself as many say that brown blood is old blood, the excessive hormones could cause spotting too.. as long not red and no pain, it should be fine but do sound it out to your gynae, I was being prescribed progesterone to stabilize it.. taking it twice a day, still have spots but I try to not think it's anything bad.. patiently waiting got appointment.
Thanks for the assurance! I spotted for 2 days only, todAy so far none yet so i just left it as is and didnt do anything. My next gynae appt is next tue. I think if its meant to be then it is meant to be. All the best!! Which week are u in now?

Thanks for the assurance! I spotted for 2 days only, todAy so far none yet so i just left it as is and didnt do anything. My next gynae appt is next tue. I think if its meant to be then it is meant to be. All the best!! Which week are u in now?

Ya, very important to be positive! I'm in week 6 now, appt is next Monday

hi, may i know how much her rates per visit and does she have packages.
Sorry, I cannot remember. But the first visit should be 200-300 range and subsequently slightly cheaper. She does have packages but it starts much later. I must say that her rates are on the higher side but She’s really good that’s why I am sticking to her. These prices were when I was preg in 2018. So not sure if there has been any changes since then. I have not gone for my first appt this time round.

Hi ladies ,

Got my BFP last week via bloodtest. Had slight dark red bleeding and went down to see my doctor. He said its implantation bleeding and gave me assurance not to worry. I did progestrone injection and am currently taking duphaston tablets. 2days later I had bleeding again and went down for another dose of progestrone injection and did blood test for my peace of mind. Beta is increasing so thank god for that. My first scan is on 16th Nov too and I can't wait. I'll be 5w5d then.

Hi, im feeling like a wreck everyday for last 10 days with nausea 24/7 and the fatigue is insane. However today i feel fine! I read that it is normal for symptoms to come and go, i should be week 7 now. I am abit anxious but trying to stay positive!

Hi Ladies, anyone suffering from bad MS? My wife vomited like 4/5 daily. She mentioned is acid reflux and she couldn’t have a proper meal. It got so bad last week I have to bring her to A&E and she got an IV drip of Diclectin and Vitamins cocktail in the clinic. She also suffer from bad constipation and stomach bloating. Even I try to break up her meals to smaller portions but more frequent she also can’t stomach the food. Her meals today: 8am) 2 egg whites, 11am) 1 piece of whole meal bread 2pm) 1 piece of biscuit 5pm) 3 soup spoon of fish porridge. In between she keep vomiting.

Hello all, I'm new to this forum. thanks for creating this July thread. I'm a IVF patient tested positive via bloodtest and will be doing my scan next week, I think I'm week 5 now..I'm a first time.

Hi All, I just had my first check up on the 11th, and couldn’t find the baby though the blood test showed the preg hormones... I went again on 13th Nov, and the blood test numbers went up, which is good... and the doc managed to find it via tummy scan. Was such a relief!! It’s about 5-6 weeks.

Now waiting for next appt that’s 2 weeks later.

My preg symptoms seems to have lessen though and it’s quite scary for me. *fingers crossed*

Hi All, I just had my first check up on the 11th, and couldn’t find the baby though the blood test showed the preg hormones... I went again on 13th Nov, and the blood test numbers went up, which is good... and the doc managed to find it via tummy scan. Was such a relief!! It’s about 5-6 weeks.

Now waiting for next appt that’s 2 weeks later.

My preg symptoms seems to have lessen though and it’s quite scary for me. *fingers crossed*

congrats! may i know who is your gynae?

Don’t have a gynae yet. Going as sub at kkh for now. Thinking of going private later on
Is it because the gynae did ultrasound on tummy and not the transvagina one? Early pregnancy can only be detected on transvagina scan. Dont think can see anything through the tummy scan

Is it because the gynae did ultrasound on tummy and not the transvagina one? Early pregnancy can only be detected on transvagina scan. Dont think can see anything through the tummy scan
That’s the funny thing.. first check up... did the tummy and transvagina... couldn’t find it...

But 2nd check-up, via tummy, can find already. Lol...

Hi All,
1st time here and 1st time mom. Glad to find this thread... i just found out last thurs and total unexpected since were already schedule for IVF in Dec. the baby is naturally concieve but not im a bit worried im on 4th week but no other sign except for the positive PT. I hope just luckiy or its still early. Is it normal to feel PMS like cramps and some painful ones occasionally? Thanks and best of luck to all of us!

Hi All,
1st time here and 1st time mom. Glad to find this thread... i just found out last thurs and total unexpected since were already schedule for IVF in Dec. the baby is naturally concieve but not im a bit worried im on 4th week but no other sign except for the positive PT. I hope just luckiy or its still early. Is it normal to feel PMS like cramps and some painful ones occasionally? Thanks and best of luck to all of us!
Congrats mummy! I'm 6th week tmr and still having period like light cramps every now and then. Still having sore boobs though... I guess we will experience morning sickness in weeks to come.... heheh enjoy the moment :)

Hi All, my wife just went for her Week 7 scan. Twins doing well but gynecologist found a 2cm subchorionic hematoma (SCH) and say it not stable. My wife feeling very disheartened. I hope the SCH will resolve by itself in the next scan..

Hi All, my wife just went for her Week 7 scan. Twins doing well but gynecologist found a 2cm subchorionic hematoma (SCH) and say it not stable. My wife feeling very disheartened. I hope the SCH will resolve by itself in the next scan..

Congrats on your twins! and hope it will be well at the next visit. I hope her bloatiness is better now?

I went for my scan yesterday and my gynae also found a blood clot. She said it should usually dissolve by itself and told me not to worry about it. But of cos it’s still first trim, so can’t help but feeling really scared.

Back