Jealousy

hi

does anyone of you feel jealous when your baby is not as pretty or handsome as the other mummies in the fb forum? What do you do? Do you avoid them all? Boycott/not like their topic/thread?
Huh i tot all parents will think their kids are the most handsome/ prettiest one... At least that's what I think hahaha

I tend to think my kids are the cutest, sweetest, smartest, most wonderful little people I've ever met. Just a mummy's biase opinion. I don't even notice other people's kids!

Huh i tot all parents will think their kids are the most handsome/ prettiest one... At least that's what I think hahaha
I also thought so. It was only when complete strangers stop and stare at my sleeping daughter that i realized she is indeed within the pretty spectrum. Before that I thought it was just a biological thing :p

hi

does anyone of you feel jealous when your baby is not as pretty or handsome as the other mummies in the fb forum? What do you do? Do you avoid them all? Boycott/not like their topic/thread?

I'm just thankful that our babies are healthy. How they look is really not important at all.. :) Dont worry about things that you cannot control, like how other babies look.

Yes healthy important. Having pretty or handsome face but born deaf or mute or abnormal or having other health problems, is very devastating :)

They are all lovely in our mummy's own eyes.

Hope all children out there will be happy and healthy!

Back