[iwannaspree] Medela - Pumps and Accessories Spree

This is a spree for Medela bottles, Freestyle spare parts, PISA valves, connectors and membranes and Pumpin Pal flanges

For item listing and prices, please view http://iwannaspree.com/spree/medela. For other items, pls PM me.

For other Medela items, please refer to price list in link above, or PM me.

I don't hold ready stock for pumps and will order from authorized distributors from U.S. Items will be shipped through ComGateway. If you face any issues during the warranty period of 1 year, I can assist you with instructions on how to return the pump. They will usually send a replacement pump and I can help to receive it. I have returned a pump to Medela US before and know how exactly this works!

Delivery
By Taqbin - $5.
Normal mail for small items - $1-2 (I will not be liable for any losses)

Last edited:

<font size="+1"><font color="0000ff">Manufacturing date end March</font></font>
8397348.jpg
8397349.jpg

<font size="+1"><font color="119911">New stocks received with manufacturing date in April. Ready stock for PISA tote. Adapter for use of U.S. PISA in Singapore also available. At only 85g, great for mummies who plan to bring the pump to office for pumping</font></font>

<font size="+1"><font color="0000ff">Ready stock for PISA tote manufactured in April for $395. Prices increased due to exch rate</font></font>

Hi, how much for freestyle spare part kit and personalfit breastshields? Thanks. Do you sell medela microwave steam bags as well?

Hihi

I would like to check if you have stock and pricing

1. PISA valves with 2 membranes
2. PISA Tubings (X2)
3. Breasts Shield (XL size)(X1)

Please PM. Thanks =)

Hi,

Would like to check on Freestyle spare parts kit, is it a full set with 2 connectors, 2 membranes and 2 back caps? Do you have any photo for viewing, I don't want to order the wrong items.

Do you have Personalfit Breasthield (M size)? How much?

And what is the postage for above? Thanks.

Hi, do you have ready stock for
  1. Freestyle tubing (original Medela) $33
  2. Freestyle spare parts kit (1 pair of connectors and membranes) $32
  3. Breast shields (M) $20 per pair?

Hi, pm you with payment details for Medela Freestyle spare parts with Normal mail postage of $1
  1. Freestyle tubing (original Medela) $33
  2. Freestyle spare parts kit (1 pair of connectors and membranes) $32
To Account POSB Savings 124-90054-9 chewiegranolabar
Transfer Currency and Amount S$66.00
Transaction Reference 11421524097

Thank you!

Hi, it's been 2 working days since my post last Thursday.

Have you receive the payment and send out the items?

Please update the status.

Hi,

just placed order for pumping pal super shield angled flange in M. pls advise you have ready stock and how to pick up and make payment?

Back