IVF2021

Yan01

Hi, anyone created group chat for ivf2021.
Am starting my ivf + PGT SR , hopping to have some support group

I'd love to join you! I'm also considering IVF for next year. May I ask who is your doc/clinic? I'm currently looking into Dr Ann Tan.

Hello
im currently doing at KKHIVF
Am trying to create a group chat but I’m not sure how to do it! Hahah so am looking to see if anyone had already created a chat group and I’ll join them

I think there are moms who have started a group chat/support group for women at a specific age who's doing IVF, but outside this forum. I'm looking for the thread as well lol :D

Hello
im currently doing at KKHIVF
Am trying to create a group chat but I’m not sure how to do it! Hahah so am looking to see if anyone had already created a chat group and I’ll join them
Hi Yan01

I just started my 1st ivf at kkhivf. Is there a groupchat I can join? Thanks!

How’s the jab? I’m actually alittle nervous.
did u also change your dietto get your body ready for jab?
PGT - is the genetic testing

How’s the jab? I’m actually alittle nervous.
did u also change your dietto get your body ready for jab?
PGT - is the genetic testing
The jab is ok not as scary as I thought :)
Just that I feel quite tired after the jab maybe cos of the hormone to boost the follicle growth. I try to eat healthier but continue to eat my folic acid, vit D and omega3 with CoQ10.
How about u?

The jab is ok not as scary as I thought :)
Just that I feel quite tired after the jab maybe cos of the hormone to boost the follicle growth. I try to eat healthier but continue to eat my folic acid, vit D and omega3 with CoQ10.
How about u?
Ohh , can u recommend the brand for vit D , omega D with CoQ10? I only eat folic acid as I dunno what else should I look out for in preparation for the cycle

I’m under Dr Chua. But I need to go through PGT as well. How about u? Which dr are u with?
Hi there! Im with kkivf as well and i am not aware PGT is available at kkh. I was told that they do not perform this procedure and it is only available at NUH(pilot study)? Did Dr Chua recommend you to do PGT and what's the requirement to be eligible for PGT?

Hi there! Im with kkivf as well and i am not aware PGT is available at kkh. I was told that they do not perform this procedure and it is only available at NUH(pilot study)? Did Dr Chua recommend you to do PGT and what's the requirement to be eligible for PGT?
Hello! PGT is done at NUH but KKH can only recommend u if there is underlaying genetic issue. We did a few blood test and Dr Chua recommend ivf+ PGT. He did say that if we don’t want to do PGT also can but the chances of miscarriage is high due to our genetic result.

Hello, I’m waiting to be scheduled for KKHIVF too! Let me know if there is a group chat!
We are also searching for such a groupchat but apparently haven’t find it! So we are chatting in this thread.
When are you starting your cycle?
I’m currently starting my 1st cycle now.

We are also searching for such a groupchat but apparently haven’t find it! So we are chatting in this thread.
When are you starting your cycle?
I’m currently starting my 1st cycle now.

They said earliest is April, cos whole of Feb they are cleaning the lab and March is fully booked. Am waiting for them to call us up for the counselling, which will prolly be late March! All the best to you!!

Hello! PGT is done at NUH but KKH can only recommend u if there is underlaying genetic issue. We did a few blood test and Dr Chua recommend ivf+ PGT. He did say that if we don’t want to do PGT also can but the chances of miscarriage is high due to our genetic result.
Understood. Maybe that's why it wasn't offered to me tho i felt it would be good to do PGT on the embryo before FET.

Hi all, i really do need some help. I had a faint positive last night, and used a digital earlier on during lunch, and it shows "not pregnant"

Last night:
1610433642039.png

Today lunch:
1610433669986.png

i have no idea what is that. No one scheduled me for any blood test..
Oh sorry, ur not undergoing IVF? So you're ttc naturally? I suggest you can consult a doctor to perform a beta hcg blood test to confirm your pregnancy or just redo the pregnancy test again with your early morning pee.

Oh sorry, ur not undergoing IVF? So you're ttc naturally? I suggest you can consult a doctor to perform a beta hcg blood test to confirm your pregnancy or just redo the pregnancy test again with your early morning pee.
ok noted thank you !

Hi there! Wondering what sort of blood test let’s you know you need PGT? I did karyotype & sperm DNA is normal for now, wondering if I need to check more

Fingers crossed for you! I’m also worried that Prof won’t allow me to do fresh transfer.. he will take blood test etc to check before allowing ya? Mmmmm
My procedure shd be aft CNY... heh
Hi,

The embryologist told me that they will do day 5 transfer for me on Tuesday.
My first IVF cycle was cancelled as they retrieve no eggs.
I am not sure if they will do any blood test for me before transfer.
I have some tummy cramp but my blood test results are ok so doctor said I can proceed with the fresh transfer.
I am nervous and anxious about the transfer.

I see.. what did they give suddenly boost the egg count from 0 to 20? o.o Saizen injections?
OK drink more H20 / coconut water & protein!
You'll be glad to have the embies return back to you

I see.. what did they give suddenly boost the egg count from 0 to 20? o.o Saizen injections?
OK drink more H20 / coconut water & protein!
You'll be glad to have the embies return back to you

The doctor changed the medicine in the morning to menopur. I cannot remember what is the previous morning medicine.

As advised by Dr, I took 600mg Coezyme Q10 and Nicotinamide Riboside 400mg on top of prenatal supplmements everyday.

The doctor changed the medicine in the morning to menopur. I cannot remember what is the previous morning medicine.

As advised by Dr, I took 600mg Coezyme Q10 and Nicotinamide Riboside 400mg on top of prenatal supplmements everyday.
I see! I’m taking 400 mg Coq10! Yknow my first consult w prof wong, I asked for menopur and saizen. got scolding by him... Bt in the end I heard he will give me abit of Menopur Low dose heh!

Hi,
need some advice as I'm going for 3rd round of IUI after 2IUI and 1 IVF fail. I have been eating healthy and doing brisk walks every day. is this enough or should I do more to have a better chance of conceiving?

Hi,
need some advice as I'm going for 3rd round of IUI after 2IUI and 1 IVF fail. I have been eating healthy and doing brisk walks every day. is this enough or should I do more to have a better chance of conceiving?
Have u consider changing another doc? Not that your current one is bad, but stimes another one may be more compatible?

Have u consider changing another doc? Not that your current one is bad, but stimes another one may be more compatible?

Hi Aloesbb,
no i didn't think of tat.. I was recommended by my hubby's fren who had done IVF once and got pregnant. that is why i took this doc. plus a lot of them consult her too. The doc was saying it could be the embryo was not a baby so she ask me to go for another cycle but this time IUI

Hi Aloesbb,
no i didn't think of tat.. I was recommended by my hubby's fren who had done IVF once and got pregnant. that is why i took this doc. plus a lot of them consult her too. The doc was saying it could be the embryo was not a baby so she ask me to go for another cycle but this time IUI
Maybe you can ask the doctor if there are supplements that both you and your husband can take to improve egg and sperm quality. This might help increase the chance of pregnancy.

Hi! I did the transfer late dec 2020. Am currently at my 7th weeks. Has anyone started a grp chat already?
I just done my transfer of 2 day 5 embryos (4AA and 3AA grade) 2 days ago. How do you spend the period after transfer till the pregnancy test?

Maybe you can ask the doctor if there are supplements that both you and your husband can take to improve egg and sperm quality. This might help increase the chance of pregnancy.

But fr my next IUI, they will be using the Frozen embryo(B grade). i bought supplements for both of us to increase the chance. but i still don't know why i cant can conceive? could it be cause I'm 35?

But fr my next IUI, they will be using the Frozen embryo(B grade). i bought supplements for both of us to increase the chance. but i still don't know why i cant can conceive? could it be cause I'm 35?
I think that procedure is called frozen embryo transfer (FET) and not IUI. IUI means they take the best sperm of your husband and put into you when you are ovulating.

Maybe you can try to relax and listen to music as stress can affect pregnancy. For 35 years old, I think it is still ok. I had an ectopic pregnancy when I was 40 years old without IUI or IVF.

I heard of people who had been trying IVF but never succeed. When they give up and don’t have the stress of wanting a child, they managed to concieve naturally.

Hi Aloesbb,
Not a full embryo?
But din u have to grow your egg reserve before going for ivf? Then send your fertilised eggs into storage? But before that they would have filtered and graded the eggs? Why still have cases of "not full embryo"?

This is my 2nd time ivf. Both attempts all one shot positive. So I do believe that doctor's expertise, coupled with good womb condition and lots of luck needs to align together. So dont be too stress.

I just done my transfer of 2 day 5 embryos (4AA and 3AA grade) 2 days ago. How do you spend the period after transfer till the pregnancy test?
Haha. Lots of bed rest. Tried to follow doctors diet advice. Tried to ignore the urge to pee on a stick too! But gave in on day 11th cos was just too bored of bed rest. Hahah

I think that procedure is called frozen embryo transfer (FET) and not IUI. IUI means they take the best sperm of your husband and put into you when you are ovulating.

Maybe you can try to relax and listen to music as stress can affect pregnancy. For 35 years old, I think it is still ok. I had an ectopic pregnancy when I was 40 years old without IUI or IVF.

I heard of people who had been trying IVF but never succeed. When they give up and don’t have the stress of wanting a child, they managed to concieve naturally.
i went for my doc appt on 26th Jan then the doc was saying the procedure will be IUI. but the correct term as u mentioned should be FET.

I agree I went through a lot of stress as I'm clueless about what's happening to my body or what to expect after IUI or IVF.. All i do is to research and get knowledge as I don't have friends who had done IUI or IVF. Some symptoms showed a sign of pregnancy but went I go for my blood test, it turns out to be negative. then for the next few days, I will be depressed about it.

Now I'm trying to keep myself occupied so that I cant divert my thoughts from it. like you said, i should relax and not thinking abt getting to conceive.. next month is my procedure till then i will jus keep myself occuiped and be relax

Not a full embryo?
But din u have to grow your egg reserve before going for ivf? Then send your fertilised eggs into storage? But before that they would have filtered and graded the eggs? Why still have cases of "not full embryo"?

This is my 2nd time ivf. Both attempts all one shot positive. So I do believe that doctor's expertise, coupled with good womb condition and lots of luck needs to align together. So dont be too stress.

Yes, its a full embryo
its a day 4 grown eggs, one was used last month for IVF, and 3 were frozen. All were B graded.

Congrats to you.... True, doc'c expertise also plays apart.. but i consulted this doc cause of the success cases she has and she was well recognized in KKH.

Not sure maybe the embryo was not meant to be a baby like the doc said..
but i will keep moving forward and hope to strike one day...

Back