Ivf

Aks08

Hi this is ani.. I m 43. Just went for fertility test and the doc said they will prefer to have me proceed to ivf. What should i do know. Seriously confused.

Hi this is ani.. I m 43. Just went for fertility test and the doc said they will prefer to have me proceed to ivf. What should i do know. Seriously confused.
Discuss with ur hubby, go for the talk at kkh,read abt it in kkh website etc.. U can go ivf support thread too to read up n get some info?

hi Ani..
I’m a first timer too..
If you are going KKH.. will have to go through some checks first.. at least a few visits.. like scanning.. doing the HyFosy, blood test.. husband also will need to do his sperm count check..

if all looks good, they will proceed by letting you attend a briefing first.. this one must pay in cash cannot use medisave.. about $300 plus..

Then you need to start when u have your menses.. on the day that your menses is the heaviest, you call KKH, they will arrange for your first scan the next day.. yes they scan when you are having your menses..

after that just follow the flow and relax.. ♥️
May all work well for you.. ♥️♥️

Back