IVF with KKH (Tan HH)

Hi ladies, I am currently taking raspberry tea leaves on some days and also Logan red date tea on certain days.

Will be on Feb 2017 Cycle and short protocol. Heard from the nurse that you do not need to go back to the hospital for trigger shot anymore, you will be able to do it yourself. It will be like a pen like injection & no longer the thick injection needle :)

Scanning will be 3 to 4 days depending on your result.

Good luck to all and myself. Let's work hard together!
Hello! i am also in the Feb cycle! Going for briefing tomorrow. I hope i can do self injection, otherwise i might have to arrange to go to KKH everyday =X

I have no lack of that! hahaha. but the thought of injecting into the tummy =X

Ha I thot I needed my husband to do it for me but end up ok. The first scan is where they dispense the injections to u and then the nurse will teach u how to inject. For my first scan, I didn't know they were going to teach as in really inject u. So I didn't bring my husband, went alone for my scan. End up, I had to jab myself during the teaching. And it's not so bad haha. I ended up doing the whole batch on my own.

Ha I thot I needed my husband to do it for me but end up ok. The first scan is where they dispense the injections to u and then the nurse will teach u how to inject. For my first scan, I didn't know they were going to teach as in really inject u. So I didn't bring my husband, went alone for my scan. End up, I had to jab myself during the teaching. And it's not so bad haha. I ended up doing the whole batch on my own.

Brave! i hope i can... =X The first scan is when? After you call them on your day 1?

Brave! i hope i can... =X The first scan is when? After you call them on your day 1?
Hi Sharkles,
The scan is on day 2 or 3 of your menses. By menses, it means full flow as in to fill a pad completely kind.. then u may call kkivf and mostly they will schedule you for the scan the next working day...

Hi Sharkles,
The scan is on day 2 or 3 of your menses. By menses, it means full flow as in to fill a pad completely kind.. then u may call kkivf and mostly they will schedule you for the scan the next working day...
Hi may i know is this scan seperate payment (pay on the day of the scan) or they will charge it to the ivf total price?

It's all under subsidy already... from the day u signed the form
Hi havinghope, thanks for your prompt reply.
I mean for every scans during the injection time, do we have to go counter to pay or it will be charge at the end of the whole cycle of the ivf billing?

Can i also check do we need to pay for the needles while getting them on the day for self injection or they will bill us end of the whole cycle of the ivf billing ?

Hi havinghope, thanks for your prompt reply.
I mean for every scans during the injection time, do we have to go counter to pay or it will be charge at the end of the whole cycle of the ivf billing?

Can i also check do we need to pay for the needles while getting them on the day for self injection or they will bill us end of the whole cycle of the ivf billing ?
I'm now at the stimm stage... only went for first scan, the day they issued me with my jabs and a coaching session for my hubby to use the jab. We didn't pay anything... I will be going back for 2nd scan on coming Friday... I doubt we have to pay for anything.

No need to pay every visit. They will auto-charge to your medisave and the govt grant. Then at the end of the ivf procedure, which is post-blood test, they will bill you an invoice. For me, I managed to keep everything under my medisave cap and govt grant. So no need to fork out cash. But if you need to, I guess they will ask you to pay at the end of the ivf.

Just saw Dr Tan for the last time... For post natal check. He was so sweet and went thru a summary of the whole journey with him. It took 2 yrs for me to succeed but at the end, I have two kids... Jiayou everyone, don't be discouraged by failures. U can succeed one day too!

Hopefully i manage to keep the cost under the grant and also baby dust!! Friends ard me all getting pregnant :(
Best of luck. Try not to get negative ard friends announcements or baby showers. Sometimes I just avoided cos better than being negative. Hang out with others and do activities that u like?

True, actually jabbing ownself is better than getting the hubs to do it. I did it for the whole of my 2nd cycle and it's quite easy peasy. Breathe in, jab, take it out and that's it. Chop chop.

True, actually jabbing ownself is better than getting the hubs to do it. I did it for the whole of my 2nd cycle and it's quite easy peasy. Breathe in, jab, take it out and that's it. Chop chop.
Fingers crossed. Really not damn pain? Like jab in den need to wait?

Ya the thought of jabbing myself sounds scary.. lol!! I bring my hb along on the first scan he jus stand there c when i jabbing myself.. after the first jab actually is not tat scary

Just saw Dr Tan for the last time... For post natal check. He was so sweet and went thru a summary of the whole journey with him. It took 2 yrs for me to succeed but at the end, I have two kids... Jiayou everyone, don't be discouraged by failures. U can succeed one day too!
Congrats hi_mei! Very happy for you!

I'm now at the stimm stage... only went for first scan, the day they issued me with my jabs and a coaching session for my hubby to use the jab. We didn't pay anything... I will be going back for 2nd scan on coming Friday... I doubt we have to pay for anything.
Hi HavingHope, may i know the injection will start after the menstrual or during as i would like to plan my leave

Hi HavingHope, may i know the injection will start after the menstrual or during as i would like to plan my leave
Day1 flow mense call them.den dey retuen ur call to tell u when come down for scan.usualy the next day after u call wich is day.2..once scan buy injecton and start stim oready...by day.12 mayb come back scan see hw effective those injection medication...

estimate my mense came on 8 April. so after injection and everythings. most probably May then implant in ?

estimate my mense came on 8 April. so after injection and everythings. most probably May then implant in ?
2weeks after 1st scan start to implant...based on my records....den another 2weeks blood test to see pregnant or not....

Er also within 2weeks after your first scan but that still depends on ur follicle growth....Et is just 2 days after Er if its a day.2 embryo transfer..

D2 embryo no implant so early right.. i remember need another 6 to 7days den implant

Ya day.2 will not implant fast for what i knw....but i know some ladies did have late implantation but not sure what day embryo is that.

Usually the embryo will implant day 6 to 7. Meaning if blast, it'll be 1 to 3 days post-transfer. Think day 2 embryos will implant 4 to 6 days post-transfer.

Back