IVF with KKH (Aug' 17)

Hi All, i am currently having IVF in august as well. Will be having my second scan on the follicle size tomorrow. Aiming to have the retrieval this thurs or friday. Hope to part of this group to share what all been going thru. .

Omg, we are having the same schedule. Yesterday is my first scan and I had 16 follicles but all now idea size. Now at KKH for 2nd scan to determine Thursday or Friday extraction. Good luck

Omg, we are having the same schedule. Yesterday is my first scan and I had 16 follicles but all now idea size. Now at KKH for 2nd scan to determine Thursday or Friday extraction. Good luck
Wow..ya.. we are having the same schedule..i had 11 follicles. May i know what will be the ideal size? We may also have the same extraction date.

Hi All, i am currently having IVF in august as well. Will be having my second scan on the follicle size tomorrow. Aiming to have the retrieval this thurs or friday. Hope to part of this group to share what all been going thru. .

Welcome!! All the best. Update us

Wow..ya.. we are having the same schedule..i had 11 follicles. May i know what will be the ideal size? We may also have the same extraction date.

I have 16 follicles but only 3 ready, the ideal size is range 16 - 20. Major or mine is range 12 - 15. My extraction date is this Friday. How about yours?

I have 16 follicles but only 3 ready, the ideal size is range 16 - 20. Major or mine is range 12 - 15. My extraction date is this Friday. How about yours?
Wow. I have 11 follicies, so far 2 is ready, so today collect one more day of jab med, tomorrow back for scan again. Hopefully is ideal by then. Not sure my extraction date yet, initially was telling me ytd saying thurs or fri, so i think gotta see tomorrow scan. What time ur extraction on fri? U seeing THH?

Wow...That's gd Alicia..I hv 11 gd follicles so far..I'm doing the extraction tomorrow noon..And now, I really feel so bloated after the jab early in the mrng at 1am as scheduled..Hope everything goes well tomorrow...

Wow. I have 11 follicies, so far 2 is ready, so today collect one more day of jab med, tomorrow back for scan again. Hopefully is ideal by then. Not sure my extraction date yet, initially was telling me ytd saying thurs or fri, so i think gotta see tomorrow scan. What time ur extraction on fri? U seeing THH?

I'm seeing Dr THH too. During my scan on Monday, I had the same condition as you. That why Today scan again after additional jabs on Monday. Don't worry to much, tomorrow sure able to know when is your extraction date. Tomorrow I will be going to blood test in the morning and they will call me by before 6pm to advise me when in jab the Trigger and Friday what time extraction. Let's hope your extraction will be on Friday too, because I wonder will extraction day fall on Saturday? all the best to everyone.

I'm seeing Dr THH too. During my scan on Monday, I had the same condition as you. That why Today scan again after additional jabs on Monday. Don't worry to much, tomorrow sure able to know when is your extraction date. Tomorrow I will be going to blood test in the morning and they will call me by before 6pm to advise me when in jab the Trigger and Friday what time extraction. Let's hope your extraction will be on Friday too, because I wonder will extraction day fall on Saturday? all the best to everyone.
Oh, still hv e trigger jab? Ya, hope mine wil be on friday too. Do that do extraction on sat as well?

Oh, still hv e trigger jab? Ya, hope mine wil be on friday too. Do that do extraction on sat as well?

Yup, the Trigger jab is to simulate your body to ovulate. I not very sure about extraction on Saturday. If they your extraction after this week maybe you should check with them.

The last time during my IUI they delayed my ovulation from Saturday to Monday.

Yup, the Trigger jab is to simulate your body to ovulate. I not very sure about extraction on Saturday. If they your extraction after this week maybe you should check with them.

The last time during my IUI they delayed my ovulation from Saturday to Monday.
Ok thanks dear. Keep me posted ya... good luck...

Hello ladies, how everyone doing? I had my egg retrieval done today. Embryo transfer should be Wednesday. Wish everyone had successful outcome.

hi ladies, I am doing IVF in August too. I have just done my eggs retrieval last Friday. Nurse advised to eat egg white, now everyday hubby will make hard-boiled eggs for me. Dunno eat egg whites for? I think for embroyo transfer, I cannot do so fast. Dr Jessie told me I exceed certain level, excellent level is 4.7, but I got 6+. She told me even embroyo is good but aso will affect implantation. So she said maybe have to monitor and see when put the embroyo in. Next Wed is my blood test.

hi ladies, I am doing IVF in August too. I have just done my eggs retrieval last Friday. Nurse advised to eat egg white, now everyday hubby will make hard-boiled eggs for me. Dunno eat egg whites for? I think for embroyo transfer, I cannot do so fast. Dr Jessie told me I exceed certain level, excellent level is 4.7, but I got 6+. She told me even embroyo is good but aso will affect implantation. So she said maybe have to monitor and see when put the embroyo in. Next Wed is my blood test.
Hi Nutty_hazel..U r also under Dr.Jessie Phoon? *high five*
I had my ER on last Wednesday and tomorrow will be my ET...Understand from Dr.Jessie, she's doing Day 5-Blastocyst Transfer and allowed only 1 embryo in order to avoid any miscarriage...
Do take care of yourself...

I had my ER on last Wednesday and tomorrow will be my ET...Understand from Dr.Jessie, she's doing Day 5-Blastocyst Transfer and allowed only 1 embryo in order to avoid any miscarriage...

Hi Adeq_Zie, I am under Jessie Phoon. Yesterday called the nurse to confirm, in case I heard wrongly. The nurse told me my embroyo transfer is tomorrow too. But before that I got a blood test, to check whether I got OHSS. So I aso not sure tomorrow my ET can be done or not.

I had my embryo transferred yesterday. Was happy I am able to had 2 embryo transferred although I have originally 19 eggs collected which 15 were natured, 6 failed to fertilize via ivf but 3 made it for icsi out of 9. Only 2 Suitable for transfer hence 1 is going to discard. Doctor was unprepared for the situation that had to call me immediately for transfer on day 3 instead of planned day 5 blastocysts stage. I am quite upset I have no eggs balance for freezing.

Hi Adeq_Zie, I am under Jessie Phoon. Yesterday called the nurse to confirm, in case I heard wrongly. The nurse told me my embroyo transfer is tomorrow too. But before that I got a blood test, to check whether I got OHSS. So I aso not sure tomorrow my ET can be done or not.
Maybe you are also under Day-5 Blastocyst procedure..Drink lots & lots of plain water...

Hope to hear good news from you. Me need to do Frozen cycle. Dr Jessie said my progesterone v high, so next cycle no medication. Then can put my embroyo in.

Hi,

I don't need crinone anymore as I am now pregnant naturally. I am selling the balance (14 sticks) at half price. PM me for further details.

Exp date - 09/2019

Seriously..Just scared to see some spotting during 2wks...Am just left with a week before my blood test...
Do u ladies check for pregnancy test before your actual blood test??A day before or 2-3days before??

Seriously..Just scared to see some spotting during 2wks...Am just left with a week before my blood test...
Do u ladies check for pregnancy test before your actual blood test??A day before or 2-3days before??

Hi.. I did. Plan not to do so but can't stand e suspense.
I did from 8 days post 3 days transfer.

Hi.. I did. Plan not to do so but can't stand e suspense.
I did from 8 days post 3 days transfer.
Well..I did also try after a week of my ET by using the dip stick but it shows negative..Was quite down to see the result..Maybe will try again this Friday or Sunday before my blood test..

My 2 weeks of waiting finally over...Tested 2 kits on last friday and today mrng...Result shows positive...And today, blood test at kkh...And makes me a happy lady as result shows positive...Thank God!!Just hope everything goes on smoothly for this wonderful journey...

My 2 weeks of waiting finally over...Tested 2 kits on last friday and today mrng...Result shows positive...And today, blood test at kkh...And makes me a happy lady as result shows positive...Thank God!!Just hope everything goes on smoothly for this wonderful journey...

Congratulations ! I'm very happy for you. My af start showing and blood test is on Wednesday, think no luck for this round.

Happy for you... U so fast know the blood test results from kkh? I thought afternoon then will know?

Happy for you... U so fast know the blood test results from kkh? I thought afternoon then will know?
Thank You Nutty_hazel...
Oh yes...The nurse just called me just now (thou' the nurse said result only will be out after 2-3hrs...
But I need to go back to take medicine and see doctor only after 2pm...

I don't know but let's not be too ambitious. Hahaha..
Yes...Yes...I hope it's just spotting...Implantation going on...
But for me, I have no symptoms of spotting but ....... The last 1 week, I hv difficulty in sleeping due to some pain on the left...And also a sudden feeling of black-out for the past 3 days...Just don't know y but mayb I should ask Dr. later...

Yes...Yes...I hope it's just spotting...Implantation going on...
But for me, I have no symptoms of spotting but ....... The last 1 week, I hv difficulty in sleeping due to some pain on the left...And also a sudden feeling of black-out for the past 3 days...Just don't know y but mayb I should ask Dr. later...
Congrats! Have a smooth pregnancy, take care Adeq_Zie.

Hi everyone,

I will be seeing Dr Tan HH this thursday and would like to ask if IVF procedure will affect your work? Will MC be given? Appreciate some advice. Thanks in advance.

Back