IVF treatment

babyhelp

Hi,

Anyone had seek IVF and got pregnant with only 1 Fallopian tube or no Fallopian tube?

As in 2 damage or blocked tubes? If yes, how much it cost and how Long it took for u to get pregnant?

IVF treatment done in KKH under private?

Thanks.

My ivf in feb is appx 11.6k
6.3k grant. Up to 6k medisave if botb husband n wife singaporean and first time doing iui / ivf.

Hi Daledale, thank u for your reply. Did u manage to get pregnant? We will be given hospitalisation leave or medical to rest or not at all?

Hi,

Anyone had seek IVF and got pregnant with only 1 Fallopian tube or no Fallopian tube?

As in 2 damage or blocked tubes? If yes, how much it cost and how Long it took for u to get pregnant?

IVF treatment done in KKH under private?

Thanks.

Hi .. can I know what ur outcome ? done ivf? as im facing this prob too

Hi .. can I know what ur outcome ? done ivf? as im facing this prob too

HI, If you decided to go for IVF, it doesn't matter whether your fallopian tubes are blocked.
Reason being the eggs are retrieved via procedure and the fertilization will take place outside our body. The embryo will be transferred to our uterus thereafter. In IVF, the ovum is not required to be released from our ovary follicle naturally.

HI, If you decided to go for IVF, it doesn't matter whether your fallopian tubes are blocked.
Reason being the eggs are retrieved via procedure and the fertilization will take place outside our body. The embryo will be transferred to our uterus thereafter. In IVF, the ovum is not required to be released from our ovary follicle naturally.
I have both tube blocked and swollen ..

my doctor is giving me 3 choices:
1. to remove both tube to get better result for ivf
2. to take ivf collect eggs then freeze it then do the removal of tubes
3. proceed to go ivf treatment without removing the tube . high chance of miscarriage <12 weeks / ectopic pregnancy

Back