WYbb

Hello there,

Just wondering if anyone has tried this Embryo banking IVF method? It is multiple fresh IVF with mild stimulation to get good quality eggs, fertilize them, freeze the good looking embryos, accumulate a number of these good quality embryos then only prepare for the embryo transfer.

I am 34 this year and will be 35 in January. I have went through 5 IVF fresh cycles and all failed due to poor egg quality. Now, i am with Prof S C Ng from Gleneagles. He is suggesting this method, to stockpile the embryos. For the past IVF cycles, i only can get an average of 4 fertilized embryos. However, this method may only allow me to have 2-3 embryos of better quality (since with mild stimulation) and hopefully get one of it implanted to my uterus.

I am currently on DHEA and Androgel to increase the male hormone in me. Dr said it helps to improve my egg quality. Getting myself ready for the stimulation end of November 2016.

Am wondering if anyone went through this before? Can share your experience with me?

Hello there,

Just wondering if anyone has tried this Embryo banking IVF method? It is multiple fresh IVF with mild stimulation to get good quality eggs, fertilize them, freeze the good looking embryos, accumulate a number of these good quality embryos then only prepare for the embryo transfer.

I am 34 this year and will be 35 in January. I have went through 5 IVF fresh cycles and all failed due to poor egg quality. Now, i am with Prof S C Ng from Gleneagles. He is suggesting this method, to stockpile the embryos. For the past IVF cycles, i only can get an average of 4 fertilized embryos. However, this method may only allow me to have 2-3 embryos of better quality (since with mild stimulation) and hopefully get one of it implanted to my uterus.

I am currently on DHEA and Androgel to increase the male hormone in me. Dr said it helps to improve my egg quality. Getting myself ready for the stimulation end of November 2016.

Am wondering if anyone went through this before? Can share your experience with me?
Hi,

How much DHEA are u prescribed per day and what is the fees estimated for such "package" under Prof Ng?

I had failed 5 fresh as well. 3 are done in bkk using the "banking" method.
Now 38...trying for 1 last time coz financially strained.

So sad to hear this. I am worry mine will fail too. But no matter what I have to give a go. Now must get myself well prepared for it.

Did you prepare yourself prior to your IVF cycles?
How many embryos did you get for the 3 cycles?
Are they well graded?

I read some forum that they only keep those which made it to blastocyst because those which can't make to blastocyst usually won't survive. Are yours blastocyst?

Are they well graded?

I read some forum that they only keep those which made it to blastocyst because those which can't make to blastocyst usually won't survive. Are yours blastocyst?
Anne:I only have some vitamins eg CoQ10
Anne: total 4
Are they well graded?
Anne:Cell 4 and 8 on day 3. I din cultivate till day 5 coz worry may not have any left.

Hi WYbb,

I just finished my first fresh cycle and had only 5 eggs retrieved, 3 fertilized. I am 33 and have high fsh. After 6 days of culturing, I have 2 blastos (average quality) frozen for use. But I'm considering embryo banking via another fresh cycle to store more blastos for future use. If I start a new cycle, I will continue tcm for a few more months to improve my ovarian function first as I reckon the result for the next cycle will probably still be poor if with my current constitution. Maybe you consider tcm too for a change, and go into the cycle when your body is better.

Do you have any frozen blastos from your previous cycles? Have you always been with prof Ng from gleneagles?

Hello there,

Back