IVF doctor recommendation

honeybaby1

Hi, I am new to the forum. Me and wife are both expats (employment pass holders) and working professionals. After trying for baby for 10 months, doctor recommended to go for IVF/ICSI because sperm quality not good enough. I am 31 and my wife is 30. Need recommendations for a good doctor and hospital.
- Success rate, quality of service, transparency in process will be better at private hospitals or govt hospitals? Considering we are not entitled for any govt subsidy
- Wait time to see doctor, no of visits, ivf date scheduling flexibility etc.. will these be better at private hospitals compared to govt, even though total bill will be few thousand dollars more at private hospital? Considering my wife is also working 5 days a week
- Finally, good doctor recommendations at both govt and private hospitals based on ur experience

This seems to be most stressful and toughest phase of our lives but hope to get over this soon. Thanks in advance for all your time and support.

I had just been through IVF with KKH and successfully gave birth to a healthy girl. The process was long and could be depressed sometimes. So please be strong and arrange the work-life well.

I would recommend Dr HH Tan in KKH as his success rate is quite high (though I cannot give an exact number).

Good luck!

Hi, I am new to the forum. Me and wife are both expats (employment pass holders) and working professionals. After trying for baby for 10 months, doctor recommended to go for IVF/ICSI because sperm quality not good enough. I am 31 and my wife is 30. Need recommendations for a good doctor and hospital.
- Success rate, quality of service, transparency in process will be better at private hospitals or govt hospitals? Considering we are not entitled for any govt subsidy
- Wait time to see doctor, no of visits, ivf date scheduling flexibility etc.. will these be better at private hospitals compared to govt, even though total bill will be few thousand dollars more at private hospital? Considering my wife is also working 5 days a week
- Finally, good doctor recommendations at both govt and private hospitals based on ur experience

This seems to be most stressful and toughest phase of our lives but hope to get over this soon. Thanks in advance for all your time and support.

Back