IVF at KKH

May I know what is the IVF pre-consultation about and what is BCCC? Is this the briefing? This briefing the husband must attend? Thanks!
Hihi preconsultation means the doctors get to know u, ur medical history n fertility problems if any. BCCC is briefing conducted to couples to explain the procedure n cost then need to sign documents of consent. This is from kkh

Hihi preconsultation means the doctors get to know u, ur medical history n fertility problems if any. BCCC is briefing conducted to couples to explain the procedure n cost then need to sign documents of consent. This is from kkh

So we only need to attend this 2 sessions and next menses come can officially start IVF cycle already?

Thank you bluerosie! :)

So we only need to attend this 2 sessions and next menses come can officially start IVF cycle already?

Thank you bluerosie! :)
Yup if all blood tests clear.. U will wait for next menses n notify them by calling them to let u know when to go down for scan

Anyone knows if the Operating Theatre is opened already? Was scheduled for Polyp Surgery in March but was told it’s closed for Feb and Mar. I wonder if it’s possible to continue as planned since some of the ladies here opt to continue IVF cycle during this period.

as i had my blood test done during last yr SO-IUI therefore not required to do again for IVF...only required to do HSG n pelvis scan...so which mean after these 2 tests then i go for briefing on procedure n cost?

Hi, can anyone recall exactly on which days were the scans scheduled? My wife and I have been scheduled for IVF with KKH in July and we are hoping we can plan our leave application in advanced to minimise disruption from work. Thank you!

Hi, can anyone recall exactly on which days were the scans scheduled? My wife and I have been scheduled for IVF with KKH in July and we are hoping we can plan our leave application in advanced to minimise disruption from work. Thank you!

No way to plan in advance on which day to scan because each individual have different reaction to drug. All have to depend the drug simulation and how is the egg grow.

The scan can be everyday or alternate day when close to egg retrieval.

No way to plan in advance on which day to scan because each individual have different reaction to drug. All have to depend the drug simulation and how is the egg grow.

The scan can be everyday or alternate day when close to egg retrieval.
Yup it does seems like this is the case. Thank you!

Hi ladies,

i have started queuing for KKIVF under dr sadhana, she said she will be referring me to the ivf centre.
how long does it take for the kkivf to contact you for the first appointment? And how do you know if you are in the queue already?

thanks!

Hi ladies,

i have started queuing for KKIVF under dr sadhana, she said she will be referring me to the ivf centre.
how long does it take for the kkivf to contact you for the first appointment? And how do you know if you are in the queue already?

thanks!

Hello, I did my first cycle recently. After visiting the Dr at Clinic D, KKIVF took about 2-3 weeks to call me to schedule for IVF (scheduled 2 months later) and arrange for the counselling session (scheduled 1 month later). I guess you know you are in the queue when KKIVF calls you!

Hello, I did my first cycle recently. After visiting the Dr at Clinic D, KKIVF took about 2-3 weeks to call me to schedule for IVF (scheduled 2 months later) and arrange for the counselling session (scheduled 1 month later). I guess you know you are in the queue when KKIVF calls you!

Thank you for the reply!!
so i will wait for 2-3 weeks if nt i will call KKIVF directly.
your waiting time is just 2 months?
Dr told me the queue for now is mid next year sigh, because i needed Pgs

Thank you for the reply!!
so i will wait for 2-3 weeks if nt i will call KKIVF directly.
your waiting time is just 2 months?
Dr told me the queue for now is mid next year sigh, because i needed Pgs

Was about 3 months after going to Clinic D, need to wait my period to come too…
I am waiting for them to call again, going for round 2. Dr said to that KKIVF shld call me in a month to schedule. I m not sure about the schedule with PGS…

Was about 3 months after going to Clinic D, need to wait my period to come too…
I am waiting for them to call again, going for round 2. Dr said to that KKIVF shld call me in a month to schedule. I m not sure about the schedule with PGS…

I see. Hopefully the wait is really not that long as what dr said.
all the best for your cycle!!

I waited for about 3 months for KKIVF to call me, after going for the briefing. not sure how long it will be for round 2.

Last edited:

Back