IVF at KKH

That's 3 months of resting before u try. Is there requirement to rest and queue for 3 months to try next cycle?

I seriously don't wish to wait for so long. I think the queue is until July now.
I was not told of any requirement but it just happened my nov cycle the blood test was in Dec and the review was supposedly to be in Jan but i had to postpone to Feb as I was unable to see the doc. Thus, during my review the doc say i can start the FET cycle anytime my menses come. And just nice it came mid Feb. After this which I dont hope for it to happen, if it fails again I can straight away start with the next cycle.

After the procedure I don't feel anything, no cramp, the cramp slowly came when I inserted med Everyday and get stronger at Day 9, don't worry everybody got different symptoms:)
Hi Toh SH,may I ask you the cramp izzit like Menses coming cramp??

I was not told of any requirement but it just happened my nov cycle the blood test was in Dec and the review was supposedly to be in Jan but i had to postpone to Feb as I was unable to see the doc. Thus, during my review the doc say i can start the FET cycle anytime my menses come. And just nice it came mid Feb. After this which I dont hope for it to happen, if it fails again I can straight away start with the next cycle.

Wonder if the wait is the same for private and subsided patient. I'm under subsidized.

Hope I don't have to queue for July slot which is 4 months away.

I
Wonder if the wait is the same for private and subsided patient. I'm under subsidized.

Hope I don't have to queue for July slot which is 4 months away.
I'm not very sure for that. Mine is private. Who is your doc? My doc is Dr Sadhana.

Yup2, they can still come normally few days before blood test or perhaps on the day itself. So far any symptoms yet? I have yet to feel any. Kinda worried too.

No symptoms except for breast tenderness, flu and sneezing. Side effects of progesterone

No symptoms except for breast tenderness, flu and sneezing. Side effects of progesterone
I'm also having extreme breast tenderness. Apart from that nothing else..... Lets keep motivating each other. We both can do this and shall be strong for our babies...

If I am not mistaken, your previous cycle was also in Nov right? Lets hope and pray for each other may we get pregnant again

My 1st fresh cycles are many years back. My son is 6yo now. 2 FETs (medicated/ natural) in 2012 and 2013 respectively but both m/c. :(

My 1st fresh cycles are many years back. My son is 6yo now. 2 FETs (medicated/ natural) in 2012 and 2013 respectively but both m/c. :(
Oh ic... My boys are 6 this yr too... Hoping for a miracle this time round.... All the best to you darling..

When's your blood test?

Yes very on time. It can come anytime now. Did trigger jab 2 weeks back
My blood test will be 16 march.. Still long way more to go.. And normally my AF comes later.... if you have no AF like symptoms yet, shldnt it be good news... Hope u will get good news soon.. Is this your 1st cycle?

My blood test will be 16 march.. Still long way more to go.. And normally my AF comes later.... if you have no AF like symptoms yet, shldnt it be good news... Hope u will get good news soon.. Is this your 1st cycle?

My AF symptoms are bloatedness and pimple breakout which happened during this ivf cycle.

First cycle and not high expectations

My AF symptoms are bloatedness and pimple breakout which happened during this ivf cycle.

First cycle and not high expectations
Dont worry... Dont lose hope yet... Miracles do happen.. All the best.. Dont forget to keep us here updated

Was reading thru the chat and realise a few are also on 2ww and I'm also 1 of them.
Did a urine test post day 7 transfer and it was negative .
Still praying that it's too early n hoping it's gg to be positive soon. Would like to ask can af comes during the 2ww or once we stop the meds?

Was reading thru the chat and realise a few are also on 2ww and I'm also 1 of them.
Did a urine test post day 7 transfer and it was negative .
Still praying that it's too early n hoping it's gg to be positive soon. Would like to ask can af comes during the 2ww or once we stop the meds?
Yes it can comes during the 2ww... If it comes that means the cycle failed. That was wat happened to me during the previous cycle. It came exactly on the day that I shld get my AF which is 3 days before my BT.

Yes it can comes during the 2ww... If it comes that means the cycle failed. That was wat happened to me during the previous cycle. It came exactly on the day that I shld get my AF which is 3 days before my BT.
My af is due actually. But I'm not sure if it's due to the meds that delays or it's pcos acting up again.. But the cramps I'm getting seems like pms. N it does radiates to the lower back. N it's comes n go. I'm trying to think positively but again disheartened with the symptoms.

My af is due actually. But I'm not sure if it's due to the meds that delays or it's pcos acting up again.. But the cramps I'm getting seems like pms. N it does radiates to the lower back. N it's comes n go. I'm trying to think positively but again disheartened with the symptoms.
Dont lose hope yet. If it has not come there is still hope. Be strong and continue to talk to your embryo. When is your blood test?

I just had my eggs collected and my transfer will be on Monday or if the embryos are going to be cultivated to blastocyst then it will be on Wednesday. But I'm very worried that the transfer is actually very late in my cycle, i.e if done on Wednesday, my menses would actually be due 4 days later (my menses due date is normally very on time) I was thinking if this actually gives the embryo very little time to implant ...does any of the ladies out there experience the same thing before, transfer really late in the cycle but still got a BFP? I hope my worries are u unfounded..

I just had my eggs collected and my transfer will be on Monday or if the embryos are going to be cultivated to blastocyst then it will be on Wednesday. But I'm very worried that the transfer is actually very late in my cycle, i.e if done on Wednesday, my menses would actually be due 4 days later (my menses due date is normally very on time) I was thinking if this actually gives the embryo very little time to implant ...does any of the ladies out there experience the same thing before, transfer really late in the cycle but still got a BFP? I hope my worries are u unfounded..

Once the embryos r implanted, ur body will be signaled not to shed the layers.

Usually the medicine we have taken, or stims, should disrupt our cycles. So don't worry about not having sufficient time for implantation ya!

For day 5 embryos, they implant really quickly, around the 2nd or 3rd day.

http://www.bubblesandbumps.com/what-happens-after-embryo-transfer-day-3-day-5-transfer-calendar/

If menses come still have to go for scheduled blood test right?

I tested this morning and its negative. Depressed. Don't think there will be a miracle

I tested this morning and its negative. Depressed. Don't think there will be a miracle
Yup2 still have to go for blood test just in case it is ectopic pregnancy.... Come on dear... Dont lose hope yet.... Keep on fighting..

I ordered the Ronnie kitchen 5 days trial for lunch , it was horrible and salty, as for dinner I ordered Best Catering, it was really good and u can order their lunch.

Hi, thanks for the info? Did you inform them to exclude some foods like winter melon which is too cold for the tummy?

When is your blood test? Come on dont lose hope yet. I have a friend who transferred only 1 blast. She was in the same cycle as me last Nov and she got BFP.. Dont lose hope yet.... Continue to pray hard.
is it her first time transfer?\?

Hi imkfanatic be positive, wait for your beta. Many cases bfn on poas but bfp on their beta. All the best.

I just joined this forum. Just had my first fresh cycle IVF done last month at KKIVF. Started jabs in early Feb.
Retrieved 13 eggs, 7 embryos were growing well at Day 2, among them 6 were high grade ones. So Dr Sadhana advised me to do wait till day 4 (since our embryos were good) to get a higher chance. I can choose to transfer 2 embryos at Day 2 or 1 embryo at Day4. 2 embryos transfer was not recommended for Day 4 as chance of twins will be very high. So i opted Day 4 transfer. So Day 4 I did my transfer. Doc said will wait for the rest to grow into blastocysts then proceed to freeze them.

On the day of my beta blood test which was last Friday, while waiting for the Q, i got my hubby to get check how many frozen embryos we got. I was mortified when he told me that the embryologist told him we got zero frozen embryos. All of them degenerated before becoming blastocysts. I was shocked as we were informed that our embryos were doing very well at Day 2 & 3. So at that point of time I got myself prepared that my beta test would be a BFN as I got brown spotting the day before my beta test & i suspect I was getting my period. Indeed, it was a BFN. I was so so so so upset. As things were looking so good in the beginning, I was so positive about it.

Now I am waiting to go back see Dr Sadhana on 25 Mar. Prolly will have to reschedule another fresh cycle, which I guess will be 4-5 months later.

Anyone encounter the same problem as me?

I just joined this forum. Just had my first fresh cycle IVF done last month at KKIVF. Started jabs in early Feb.
Retrieved 13 eggs, 7 embryos were growing well at Day 2, among them 6 were high grade ones. So Dr Sadhana advised me to do wait till day 4 (since our embryos were good) to get a higher chance. I can choose to transfer 2 embryos at Day 2 or 1 embryo at Day4. 2 embryos transfer was not recommended for Day 4 as chance of twins will be very high. So i opted Day 4 transfer. So Day 4 I did my transfer. Doc said will wait for the rest to grow into blastocysts then proceed to freeze them.

On the day of my beta blood test which was last Friday, while waiting for the Q, i got my hubby to get check how many frozen embryos we got. I was mortified when he told me that the embryologist told him we got zero frozen embryos. All of them degenerated before becoming blastocysts. I was shocked as we were informed that our embryos were doing very well at Day 2 & 3. So at that point of time I got myself prepared that my beta test would be a BFN as I got brown spotting the day before my beta test & i suspect I was getting my period. Indeed, it was a BFN. I was so so so so upset. As things were looking so good in the beginning, I was so positive about it.

Now I am waiting to go back see Dr Sadhana on 25 Mar. Prolly will have to reschedule another fresh cycle, which I guess will be 4-5 months later.

Anyone encounter the same problem as me?

My case is almost similar to urs , I had 13 retrieved, by day 3 I had 5+3 growing well with 5 heading to becoming blastocysts and by day 5 I had 1+4 with 1 being blastocyst and the dr already told me that the chance of freezing is not high and I proceeded with transferring 2 embryos but ended with BFN. I'm 36 this year may I know how old are u ? I'm abit worry it might be the egg quality issue sigh ...

My case is almost similar to urs , I had 13 retrieved, by day 3 I had 5+3 growing well with 5 heading to becoming blastocysts and by day 5 I had 1+4 with 1 being blastocyst and the dr already told me that the chance of freezing is not high and I proceeded with transferring 2 embryos but ended with BFN. I'm 36 this year may I know how old are u ? I'm abit worry it might be the egg quality issue sigh ...

I am same age as u. yeah i am also thinking about its my egg quality issue. so i am trying improve my diet & lifestyle, hoping it will improve the egg quality. this is your first IVF as well?

I had 13 retrieve. 6+1 on day 3. 2 blast + 2 observing on day 5. Dr Tan recommend me transfer 1. Still in 2ww. Hopefully can bfp and my remaing 3 can survived cause kkh wanns observe 1 more day before freezing.

I am same age as u. yeah i am also thinking about its my egg quality issue. so i am trying improve my diet & lifestyle, hoping it will improve the egg quality. this is your first IVF as well?

No this is my 2nd ... the first cycle I had 2 blasto one transfer and one left for freezing. This cycle got none

Hi ladies,

For those who used ordivel as trigger shot, can I confirm that jab is to be taken at the tummy area like the rest of the stimulants? Thanks!

Back