IVF at KKH

Hiya, will husband be given MC on the day of ER? Also, has anyone tried asking for more hospitalisation leave to rest at home after blood test?

Dear all, my hubby received a call from KKH asking me to return for blood test again. I had my first consultation with Dr last friday followed with a blood test on the very day. The nurse told my hubby my dunno what level is low, hubby cant recall the word (my goodness), anyone has a similar experience? Is it anything serious?
Btw, since I am having the oral medication to induce my menses, I have to call KKH when my menses come to arrange for a scan of my uterus right? May I know what no to call?
Thanks all...

I tried calling the no. that called my hubby yesterday but no one answers... I believe that is supposed to be Dr Sadhana's nurse, hence I called the general line and they said they will leave a note to request for a call back for me. Usually would the nurse return the call?
Thanks.

Hiya, will husband be given MC on the day of ER? Also, has anyone tried asking for more hospitalisation leave to rest at home after blood test?
I think hubby will not be given MC. My hubby asked before. But i think can ask for the time sheet. so far for me i didnt ask for additional hl..

Dear all, my hubby received a call from KKH asking me to return for blood test again. I had my first consultation with Dr last friday followed with a blood test on the very day. The nurse told my hubby my dunno what level is low, hubby cant recall the word (my goodness), anyone has a similar experience? Is it anything serious?
Btw, since I am having the oral medication to induce my menses, I have to call KKH when my menses come to arrange for a scan of my uterus right? May I know what no to call?
Thanks all...
hey girl. u can call the kkh ivf nos 9620 9501. All the best!

I tried calling the no. that called my hubby yesterday but no one answers... I believe that is supposed to be Dr Sadhana
hey girl. u can call the kkh ivf nos 9620 9501. All the best!

Thanks Jennycsy, I will call them... =) And good luck for tomorrow... Baby dust to you!

i see.. Im back at office liao.. im turning 37 this year :p Luckily you took half day.
Ya.. Been instructed to inject 150iu puregon every night till next scan. I managed to do the injection myself just now but with the help of the nurse. Hopefully tml night will be smooth.. :)

Ya.. Been instructed to inject 150iu puregon every night till next scan. I managed to do the injection myself just now but with the help of the nurse. Hopefully tml night will be smooth.. :)
Dont worry all will be good ;) My puregon is double of your dosage hehehehe... So you bring the jab back to office and kept it in the office fridge?

I see so near for u.. alot of ladies here in the forum took egg white. For me the max is 2 whole egg and then 2 egg white for 1 day.. i also take red bean soup and red dates with wolfberry.
Icic.. Ok I also try to take 2 egg & 2 egg white daily.. So boil red dates & wolfberry with water??

Icic.. Ok I also try to take 2 egg & 2 egg white daily.. So boil red dates & wolfberry with water??
Can also eat other source of protein like toufu, fish etc... the nurse told me that ppl like us doing ivf need protein.. and i was like oh ok.. thinking im alr on the bigger side still take so much protein!! But thinking if it helps to bfp then ok la.. :D for the red date and wolf berry i didnt boil i just put them in thermal flask with boiling water..:p

@jennycsy I wanted to try IVF straight coz I've seen a lot of failed IUI. Have not yet go for my first consultation which is on 19 Apr. I'm sure the doctor will advise to go for IUI first. 2 years back when I went for check up as private patient, the doctor found cysts and fibroids in me and I went for the surgery to remove. After the surgery, the doctor said that my hubby sperm count still low and advised to go for IVF. We stopped there as we thought IVF is very expensive and could not afford. Even I went for consultation after my cysts/fibroids surgery, the consultation fee was expensive. It was my mistake that I did not go to polyclinic for referral. Only now then I went to polyclinic to ask for referral and the staff booked an appointment on 19 Apr for me. I didn't know that there was a government/medisave subsidized for referral patient.
So any updates about your IVF at kkh? How much the gov subsidies?

Can also eat other source of protein like toufu, fish etc... the nurse told me that ppl like us doing ivf need protein.. and i was like oh ok.. thinking im alr on the bigger side still take so much protein!! But thinking if it helps to bfp then ok la.. :D for the red date and wolf berry i didnt boil i just put them in thermal flask with boiling water..:p
Icic.. Ok noted!!! :) So u did ur trigger jab?? What time is ur er tomorrow??

Back