IVF 2019 support group

Waited for day 5, where 4 were early blastocysts, 2 morulae and 2 unknown. Embryologist asked to wait till day 6 or 7 for the slow ones.

This morning, they said 6 became blastocysts, 2 morulae. No idea how the 2 which stopped growing became morula.. gonna do PGS for 5 blastocysts amd wait 1 more day for the 2 morula
Can I ask where are you doing your PGS? Cos if I am not wrong PGS is not commonly done in Singapore?

Hi Ladies, i like to ask if we are schedule to do IVF in KKH, are we able to start immediately from next menses cycle (next month)? or we need to queue for few mths?

Hi Ladies, i like to ask if we are schedule to do IVF in KKH, are we able to start immediately from next menses cycle (next month)? or we need to queue for few mths?
Tentatively after u went for briefing, the next menses cycle 1st day u will have to call kkhivf centre n go down the next day for scan to c ur lining etc then if ok they will issue the injections for u accordingly.. Which u will start the ivf cycle officially

Tentatively after u went for briefing, the next menses cycle 1st day u will have to call kkhivf centre n go down the next day for scan to c ur lining etc then if ok they will issue the injections for u accordingly.. Which u will start the ivf cycle officially
Thank you.

Sorry for so many qn. May I ask how many days of injections will it take until egg retrieval?

Thank you.

Sorry for so many qn. May I ask how many days of injections will it take until egg retrieval?
No worries. Im more glad to help. It depends. Usually they will give 1 wk of injections then u have to go back ivf centre for scan to c if there r follicles grown to the desired size n hw many n c the doc. They will advise u to take more injections n cm back again for scan else can go ahead with the trigger shot n get ready for ER.

Hi can I check if anyone succeed in pregnancy when hcg did not hit the 100,000 peak? I’m at week 9 and my hcg is only 76k.. kind of worried.

No worries. Im more glad to help. It depends. Usually they will give 1 wk of injections then u have to go back ivf centre for scan to c if there r follicles grown to the desired size n hw many n c the doc. They will advise u to take more injections n cm back again for scan else can go ahead with the trigger shot n get ready for ER.
Thank you so much! I am schedule for late Feb or early Mar. My 1st time. Feeling abit lost and yet excited.

Hi can I check if anyone succeed in pregnancy when hcg did not hit the 100,000 peak? I’m at week 9 and my hcg is only 76k.. kind of worried.

Week9 should be able to hear heartbeat instead of doing blood test. Did u get to hear it

Actually week 6 can see sac and see heartbeat too

Hi did your doc/hosp asked your hubby to do DNA sperm test before IVF?

I seen my TCM today and she told me that low morphology (my hubby is 2%) is linked to sperm defragmentation. Which is a DNA issues that can lead to miscarriage and birth defects.

I freaked out. Any advises or experiences to share? Can supplement and coq10 helps?

I'm not sure but I thought ivf should be able to choose the complete sperm to fertilise the egg. Those abnormal ones will be discarded.

Hi all i am in a fixed feeling about taking Chinese medicine. Gynae said no, but chinese acupuncture said to continue ... please give some advice ?

Hi all i am in a fixed feeling about taking Chinese medicine. Gynae said no, but chinese acupuncture said to continue ... please give some advice ?

Hi!
I finally conceived after taking 1.5 years of TCM but i didnt do much accupuncture.
In any case, if you believe that TCM complements to boost your general health & fertility, then go ahead! If not, just abide by your chosen doctor's instruction.

Remember, if you consume TCM, it is always atleast 2hours apart from consuming western medicine.

Thats all. :)

Thank you so much! I am schedule for late Feb or early Mar. My 1st time. Feeling abit lost and yet excited.
Is normal to feel that.. I was scared tat time n so much info n steps to follow n heed lol.. All the best to ur cycle ya...we might bump into each other if I gg for FET next few mths

Hi all, i did my ivf procedure in dec2019..
Fresh ET on 4 Jan.

Tomorrow is the results day... Can't wait...

I went ahead with IVF cos my TCM told me to do iVF along with her medication to hasten the process... Been with the TCM since may 2019.

While taking injections, all TCM medications to stop. After injections then continue..

No acupuncture too after FET..

Hi did your doc/hosp asked your hubby to do DNA sperm test before IVF?

I seen my TCM today and she told me that low morphology (my hubby is 2%) is linked to sperm defragmentation. Which is a DNA issues that can lead to miscarriage and birth defects.

I freaked out. Any advises or experiences to share? Can supplement and coq10 helps?
Hi, my husband is 1% but he has high volume of sperm. The doctor told us that they only need 1 sperm to have baby. I'm currently 25weeks pregnant. So do not worry too much..... If need a detail result, get your husband to do a blood test.

Hi mums, need some advice. I did ivf transfer, 2 blastocyst and today I saw one sac (5 weeks) and cannot seems to locate the other one .. so what will happened? I have no bleeding.. will I get another sac appear later ?

Hi Ladies tried been go thro infertility treatment almost one year no news thinking to go IVF, Any support watapp group?

Have u and yr hubby done yr fertility check with gynea? I would say if u havent please go and have a check. U can go for private checkup or go to and hospital for this check however current due to this covid 19, is better for u to ask if this is still available.

There are many factors involved for not being able to fet pregant like block fallopian tudes or low amh. While for male maybe low sperm count, etc. Have a dr to access yr situation.

Hello everyone.. I'm new here. Waiting to go KKH to start ivf.. got assigned to Dr Tan Tse Yeun. Anyone had any experience/ feedback about her? Successful on how many tries? Appreciate it tons.. thanks.

Back