IUI with Dr Paul

Any of u is with Dr Paul and went / going through IUI?

Paul Tseng? i got friend's friend who did IUI with him last time. but she had to do quite a few cycles before she got pregnant. i think cause she was 35 then? he is like pro at infertility treatments.

Paul Tseng? i got friend's friend who did IUI with him last time. but she had to do quite a few cycles before she got pregnant. i think cause she was 35 then? he is like pro at infertility treatments.
Ohhh.. can share her experience??
How many cycles she did?
What is her condition whereby she need to go for IUI?
Pro at infertility treatment? Oh.. didnt know that..

How many cycles she did?
Actually a lot of my friends had their babies delivered by Dr Paul Tseng and they said very good things, but I don't know anyone who has done IUI with him. I'm also looking to go through IUI but a bit worried because my budget quite tight. I dont think I have enough for more than 4 cycles :( I recently saw on this doctorxdentist website that Dr Paul is taking questions. I'm planning to ask him some questions there maybe u can try also.

Actually a lot of my friends had their babies delivered by Dr Paul Tseng and they said very good things, but I don't know anyone who has done IUI with him. I'm also looking to go through IUI but a bit worried because my budget quite tight. I dont think I have enough for more than 4 cycles :( I recently saw on this doctorxdentist website that Dr Paul is taking questions. I'm planning to ask him some questions there maybe u can try also.
Im already with him and scheduled next mth for IUI if cannot conceive naturally by then

How many cycles she did?

wah can't remember leh i think 4? she tried getting pregnant naturally for 1.5 years but didn't happen. she was diagnosed with ovarian decline. like she was born with less eggs than most women.

Back