iui 2021

Where are you getting IUI? We're also thinking of going through it but still deciding whether IVF is better

Going for IUI @NUH this month. Was told to come for some T.O.O scan on day 12. I thought I would be asked to come down before day 12 for medications and more scans. Quite confused abt the procedure. Baby dust to everyone trying in 2021!

I did an IVF in Nov 2020 but switched to iui because my body was not responding to the jabs and there were not enough follicles for retrieval. I did a second iui on 8 April 2021 and I got lucky. Don’t give up and get your husband to eat a lot of almonds!

Going for IUI @NUH this month. Was told to come for some T.O.O scan on day 12. I thought I would be asked to come down before day 12 for medications and more scans. Quite confused abt the procedure. Baby dust to everyone trying in 2021!

Hi,
I did IUI at NUH last month via subsidy route and I was lucky I got pregnant on my 1st IUI. I was given the same instruction T.O.O scan on day 12. But from my previous visit they gave me Letrozole to be taken on Day2-5 of menses. The scan that I did was on CD12 and CD14.
CD-14 received trigger shot and the next day is IUI.
Hope it helps :)

Baby dust to all

Last edited:
Hi,
I did IUI at NUH last month via subsidy route and I was lucky I got pregnant on my 1st IUI. I was given the same instruction T.O.O scan on day 12. But from my previous visit they gave me Letrozole to be taken on Day2-5 of menses. The scan that I did was on CD12 and CD14.

Baby dust to all
Hi thanks alot for replying and congrats:D:D:D!!!!! I went for the scan on day 13 as day 12 fell on a Sunday. But unfortunately the doctor said that my ovaries are high up and so he had difficulty viewing the follicles..so he told me to take clomid on day 2-6 and come for scan again on day 10. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Hi,

Baby dust to all
Lucky you and congratulations!
I was also prescribed Letrozole to be taken from D2 to D5.
My scan was on D12 with trigger shot on the same day before IUI procedure on D13.
Currently, on the TWW and it's my 1st cycle.

Hi ladies,

Has anyone done the IUI procedure on a Saturday at NUH? My CD 13 and CD 14 seems to be falling on a weekend and I'm worried that my upcoming IUI will also be cancelled because of that. Pls advise if you have been in a similar situation. TIA.

I did an IVF in Nov 2020 but switched to iui because my body was not responding to the jabs and there were not enough follicles for retrieval. I did a second iui on 8 April 2021 and I got lucky. Don’t give up and get your husband to eat a lot of almonds!
May I know where u did IUI?

Hi,

Baby dust to all
Hi. Congrats! This is my 1st time doing IUI, so I've a qn. On which day post IUI did u do the preg test?

Back