Introducing guys into our marriage life

Can you accept this from your gender and values?

• Total voters

EzyHub

My wife & I have been married for 15 years. In the 10th year, there is a lack of intimacy. Both of us felt there is lack of sparks. We have tired all ways but however to no avail. Until we decided to step out and try something out of the norm. Introducing guys into our private life. It was a joint decision and the rule of the thumb is I cannot use this as an reason for quarrel and also I must always stay loyal to her (means using this as an excuse to find other gal).
Fast forward, it really spice up and improve our private life, organising in monthly or bi monthly event. Few guys crossed our path.
Well I am interested to know, in our society, how many couples can accept this? No offence though. Man will be the one that cannot accept due to Ego, or woman, due to moral.
Shall we have a poll in this?

Hahaha. What kind of man are you??? You stay let your wife have sex with your consent?

Omg pls if this is real. Then I feel you should re consider your marriage.

I think it's some sort of open marriage/relationship kind.
This is more open/popular in the foreign country, but not really in Singapore.
I do know of some couples who had such though.
No right or wrong, but for me, definitely cannot accept such...

bro, we are not that liberal la.. however, I guess it’s really a couple choice but do be mindful there’s always risks involved, stay safe

I guess in a forum, there are no right or wrong. It's just one giving own, and individual opinion.

I'm in a similar way like TS, whereas we are having an open marriage. This type of relationship need lots of trust, and not suitable for everyone.

Anyway, life is short! Just enjoy!

Ermm .... not fair to the 'guys' you or your wife are introducing ??

The 'guys' you and your wife are introducing may be just as normal as anyone in a conservative society.

You and your wife are just like playboys or playgirls making use of others just to spice up your marriage life. That is absolutely selfish.

Btw, can you define 'introducing guys' ? What do you do ? Go movies ? Go hanky panky ? Something else ??

I read this kind of relationship before. Like JL8118 mentioned, it's known as 'Open Marriage/Relationship'.
I would say it's similar to those kind of swing? So I bet be it the other party is a guy or gal, it have to be mutual agreement. So since they are in these kind of 'scene', I presume they are open minded too?

But yes, I'm as curious as Raspberry38. What TS mean by 'Introducing guys into marriage life'?
Are you looking for a guy to have sex with your wife? Or to have sex with you too? :eek:

Copy below from wiki.

Open marriage is a form of non-monogamy in which the partners of a dyadic marriage agree that each may engage in extramarital sexual relationships, without this being regarded by them as infidelity, and consider or establish an open relationship despite the implied monogamy of marriage. There are variant forms of open marriage such as swinging and polyamory, each with the partners having varying levels of input on their spouse's activities.

When I was younger I had much higher sex drive and may have been open to this. Now after 15 years together I value intimacy more, cuddles, sex toys. But not another person.

really have to go to this might as well go separate way and let each other have their fun.
if a man can let a guy into their life then really cant imagine is there anymore love

Marriage is between two people la bro. The rate that society is degrading into these new age "modern" fancy pants ideas about how marriage can have all these new variables like third party guys having sex with your wife in front of you.... it may seem fun at the start but trust me. it only ruins your marriage in the long run.

maybe you don't mind your wife loving you less, and you don't respect the intimacy created over the years. that's your deal. But for many couples who are truly in love, sex isn't everything, why violate your marriage over it.

Marriage is between two people la bro. The rate that society is degrading into these new age "modern" fancy pants ideas about how marriage can have all these new variables like third party guys having sex with your wife in front of you.... it may seem fun at the start but trust me. it only ruins your marriage in the long run.

maybe you don't mind your wife loving you less, and you don't respect the intimacy created over the years. that's your deal. But for many couples who are truly in love, sex isn't everything, why violate your marriage over it.
agree with you.
nowsaday people add words like open marriage to justify their lust and temptation.
they dont understand the meaning of marriage.

if can have guy opening going dating, intimate with your wife or even having sex, then she is no different with those hostess or prostitute, then you yourself become ????

agree with you.
nowsaday people add words like open marriage to justify their lust and temptation.
they dont understand the meaning of marriage.

if can have guy opening going dating, intimate with your wife or even having sex, then she is no different with those hostess or prostitute, then you yourself become ????

exactly, it's just to justify their lust and temptation and lack of character. "open marriage" sound so modern and hip wor!

Stop deluding yourselves. Get help

Well, I think its a kind of personal choice whether one can accept or not.
Like mentioned, there's no right or wrong.
It really depending on one's thought and mindset.

What I'm curious about is what TS is here for?

Well, I think its a kind of personal choice whether one can accept or not.
Like mentioned, there's no right or wrong.
It really depending on one's thought and mindset.

What I'm curious about is what TS is here for?
huh???
no right or wrong?
is there any religion is ok with this?
our society accept this?

Back