IHERB -Extra 10% discount for all orders

layina

www.iherb.com
ml-bodycare-1230.jpg

diet-1615.jpg

Taking all type of products from iherb.
Current promotion: 10% weight loss and 20% premium body care.
Extra 10% discount for all orders.

Payment Mode:
NO NEED CONFIRMATION
1. Please transfer to my POSB savings account 11-260-4960
2. 1st payment is for the cost of your purchase as indicated above at an exchange rate of 1.49 (will be further adjusted according to crc bill)and discount by Iherb
-No payment no order basis
3. 2nd payment are for currency adjustment as per credit card charge, International shipping(International shipping charges will be calculated by weight, pls be prepared to pay more if your items are heavy) and Local Postage/courier.

Waiting Time:
1.Approximately 2-4 weeks after spree is closed.

Collection Mode:
1. Normal Postage (I will not be responsible for normal postage if parcel is lost in transit. Registered mail is highly recommended)
2. Registered Mail additional of $2.24 on top of the weight price(http://www.singpost.com/send-documentparcel/postage-rates.html#Local)
3. Courier: S$7, $ 10 and $12 (Timing: a. before 12pm; b. 12PM to 5pm; 5PM to 8pm)
4. Meet up at Tanjong Pagar MRT station by appointment
5. Mass meet up at Bedok interchange every Monday
6. Mass meet up at Jurong point every alternate Saturday
Post your order after payment made or
Kindly email me t atiqahtham@gmail.com with the order format (see below) after payment transfer. (Please use your NICK when transferring, indicate which bank account you transferred to, transaction no. and the amount.)

T&C:
PLEASE JOIN IF YOU ARE COMFORTABLE WITH THESE T&C

- No payment no order.
- Please proceed with payment after you've placed your order. No confirmation is required.
- No cancellation or refund is allowed upon placement of order. Strictly no exchange.
- I will not be held liable for any mistakes made by the merchant.
- I will not be held liable for shipment delays from the merchant/freight forwarding company.
- I will not be held liable for the loss of your items en route from US to Singapore.
- I will not be held liable for any damaged or missing articles, should you opt for normal postage.
- I will try to avoid incurring GST. But should GST be incurred due to shipping, it will have to be shared among the spreeists.
- I reserve the right to cancel this spree due to poor response.

Order Format
NICK:
Collection:
Mobile/ Email: pls pm me

Item name:
URL: (Ensure that it works)
Qty:
Price:

1st Payment = Price(USD) x 1.49 x 0.9 = S$

Last edited:

Back