Highly Experienced Nanny in Yishun/Khatib

ongntan

- Chinese Family of 3 with a clean, pet-free, smoke-free, quiet home in YIshun.
- Home is located near Naval Base Secondary School with 5 mins walk from Khatib Mrt Station and 10-15 mins walk from Yishun Swimming Pool, KTH Hospital & Yishun Polyclinic with numerous bus stops nearby.
- With close to 30 years of professional home babysitting experience and tons of happy clients with healthy grown up kids.
- Mid 50s loving, caring, selfless, easy-going, friendly, straight-forward stay home mom whom just recovered from breast cancer 3 yrs plus ago with a daughter who is about to turn 18 years old pursuing A Levels.

- Ideal ~Hoping to look for 1 or 2 young children/newborn babies to care for with easy-going, friendly, flexible parents who is comfortable and able to apply for leave if i have any (unlikely but just a heads up) urgent matter or doctor appointment.

(it could be 2 kids from one family or two different families but single child is fine and welcomed.)

- Rates ranges from $780-$850 monthly (9-12hrs x 20weekdays) Long hours ranges from $850-$920 . +++
excluding food (approx 50-100$ depending on parents requirements and amt of meals, no charge if parents self-prepare bento meals/selfprovide milk/non-staplefood) and weekends/overnight extra care fees (optional, special cases, rates to be separately calculated $/hr).
First payment would be including deposit. [nanny fees + deposit = nanny fees x 2 ]
- Care duration minimum 2mths up to 6 months or more.

Interested Parties Please Contact Mdm Tan @ 98648480 for specifics/further discussion/negos and home visit.
P.S Mandarin Speaking only, Thank you.

As my daughter is pursuing her edu at home she is also able to care for your kid along with me so it's a price for full attention and care. Rest Assured for new daddies and mommies who cares deeply for their adorable kids to leave them at someone elses place :)

You can also shop for your children @ https://www.facebook.com/gentlelovesg/?pnref=story
Have a good day.

Last edited:

Back