High risk in Harmony Test vs Amniocentesis

luckygl

Hi everyone,

My harmony test show high risk in T21 chromosome, will go for amnio test in KKH.

May I know that any case same as me, high risk in harmony test, finally amnio result show all normal? Hope u can share with me, I'm really lost in this time.

Last edited:

Dont worry too much.

4 me, my gynea just told me 2 go 4 d invasive test cos of my age. (preg when i was past 35) So i chose CVS as it can b done when i m @ week 11.

Believe that everything will be fine... I am sure everything will b fine.

Dont worry too much.

4 me, my gynea just told me 2 go 4 d invasive test cos of my age. (preg when i was past 35) So i chose CVS as it can b done when i m @ week 11.

Believe that everything will be fine... I am sure everything will b fine.

Hi Tiggerpooh,

U go straightforward to CVS? Before that u didn't do harmony test or panorama test?

KKH' staff told me that normally harmony test show high risk in T21, finally the amnio will also show the same, coz harmony test >99% accuracy in T21.

Ya harmony test is 99% accurancy if not why spend so much for false positive might as well go oscar test. Hope ur amino test turn out well

Just be positive.

While my CVS shows negative, my LO has other health issues. She underwent an operation when she was 4 mth old. Stayed in ICU 4 5 days. We can only pray... She recovered, n again had another surgery 4 another medical issue when she was 2 yrs old... This time, she will need 2 go back 4 check ups half yearly till she is in her teens. I would b worried whenever d appt is near... n i can only sleep well when doc gives d all clear...

Being mothers, we only want our LO 2 b healthy above all else.

Just be positive. Pray.

Just be positive.

While my CVS shows negative, my LO has other health issues. She underwent an operation when she was 4 mth old. Stayed in ICU 4 5 days. We can only pray... She recovered, n again had another surgery 4 another medical issue when she was 2 yrs old... This time, she will need 2 go back 4 check ups half yearly till she is in her teens. I would b worried whenever d appt is near... n i can only sleep well when doc gives d all clear...

Being mothers, we only want our LO 2 b healthy above all else.

Just be positive. Pray.

So sorry to hear about that..

U r a stronger mother, wish ur LO good health....[hug]

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

My harmony test show high risk in T21 chromosome, will go for amnio test in KKH.

May I know that any case same as me, high risk in harmony test, finally amnio result show all normal? Hope u can share with me, I'm really lost in this time.
hi, may i check with you when do u find the high risk news? usually they said if no call from hosp, means the result is ok, if they call within the 2 wks, means result may have high risk. So i would like to chk with you when u get to know its high risk? During the next visit of appointment?

hi, may i check with you when do u find the high risk news? usually they said if no call from hosp, means the result is ok, if they call within the 2 wks, means result may have high risk. So i would like to chk with you when u get to know its high risk? During the next visit of appointment?

no call is good new, I received the call from KKH at day 12.

Hi everyone,

Back