Help! Low sperm count!

Peter Lim

Hi all,
i'm a 27 year old male. Me and my wife have been trying for a child this year but to no avail. We have seen various fertility doctos and tried tcm.
Apparently the doctor said i have a low sperm count and probably low libido.
We are planning to go for a IVF next. But i'm afraid that it may not work and we getting frustrate as we are spending alot of money and still not seeing improvements!
I would like to know if you guys or any of your husbands have such problems and how did they overcame this??

My hubby had issues with sperm motility and count also. He did the following :

A) go for acupuncture
B) eat fish maw. It’s recommended by doc in Clementi for this and a)
C) lose weight. He lost 5 kg
D) exercise
F) get enough rest.

Hope this helps ! It was effective cos our boy now turning 4 :)

Hi Shigure1234, is there any timing in particular for morning swim? How does it help? for motility?

Dr Tan recommend morning swim as the water is cold, like early in the morning?my hubby go swimming in the evening instead. if not , bath with cold water everyday also can.we see Dr Tan since Apr '17 and i already preggy through natural way. (at this time still havent do any semen test yet, so can't compare)

what hubby did:
go jogging everyday
swimming every 2 days
put ice pack
every week go and see Dr Tan for acup

Dr Tan recommend morning swim as the water is cold, like early in the morning?my hubby go swimming in the evening instead. if not , bath with cold water everyday also can.we see Dr Tan since Apr '17 and i already preggy through natural way. (at this time still havent do any semen test yet, so can't compare)

what hubby did:
go jogging everyday
swimming every 2 days
put ice pack
every week go and see Dr Tan for acup

Congrats!!
But morning swim for weekday abit difficult...gotta go work... So it's like very early before 9am sun comes out?
And put ice pack?? haha...Like for how long? directly put there?

We went to Dr Tan too..But not every week..because my hb medicine haven finished but he always wanted us to take more when we only want acupuncture...

Congrats!!
But morning swim for weekday abit difficult...gotta go work... So it's like very early before 9am sun comes out?
And put ice pack?? haha...Like for how long? directly put there?

We went to Dr Tan too..But not every week..because my hb medicine haven finished but he always wanted us to take more when we only want acupuncture...

put ice pack as and when, like hubby driving, he will put ice pack. or at home also can, just go to q0010 to buy the pack. Yes put directly there.
evening swim also no problem, as long the water is cold.

the acupuncture comply with the medicine will give the result. i dunno if acupuncture alone the result will be there a not. u can give a try.

put ice pack as and when, like hubby driving, he will put ice pack. or at home also can, just go to q0010 to buy the pack. Yes put directly there.
evening swim also no problem, as long the water is cold.

the acupuncture comply with the medicine will give the result. i dunno if acupuncture alone the result will be there a not. u can give a try.

Oh, not say we dont want his medicine..Just that my hub sometimes forgot to eat so still got alot..:)
yeah we will continue to try!

My hubby has the same problem, what he did are
1. have enough rest and healthy diet
2. regular exercise, swimming and jogging
3. eat zinc supplement
4. drink chicken essence for men (horny goat weed)
Hope the info helps. Jia you and good luck!

My hubby had issues regarding this too! i would recommend you

1. Exercise Regularly
2. Relax and minimize stress
3. Get enough zinc
4. Lose excessive weight
5. Limit alcohol intake
6. Get enough sleep
7. Eat anti-oxidant rich food

Also try out this sperm ok test kit to check the quality of your sperm from time to time! Good luck!!

You Wan to try fertility massage? I conceive through fertility massage. The massage lady did mention about fertility massage helps men too.

Back