Having finance difficulty single mom looking for 'hand-me-down' stuffs

tangbai

hi all,

i'm single mom living alone with no support; on my 2nd trimester, due to low income that can't afford new stuffs. i'm looking for kind souls who's willing to give away any maternity and baby stuffs.
your kindness is greatly appreciated ^_^

Hi Tangbai,

Let me ask around my friends and get back to you as soon as possible!
happy.gif

Tangbai- pls pm me the things you require. I have some baby and maternity stuff to spare. Are you expecting a boy or girl? When is baby due?

hi mommies,

i went for my detail scan yesterday and turns out i'm expecting a prince.
i have only recieved for cothing and few toys as mommies want to wait till the gender is known.
your kindness and generosity will be greatly appreciated.

Do u need preloved milk bottles? I've quite a few.

I also hv some preloved hand me down baby clothes. Not for fussy.

Can PM me.

Hi mummies,

I've just joined the forum and chance upon this thread. I am very touched and warmth by the gesture that all mummies are showing here for "tangbai".

Just wanna say that in this world of selfishness and suffering, there are still people like all of you who are willing to care and give.

God bless to you all mummies.

hi mommies,

thanks for your blessing.

sorry to those i'm unable to reply or reply late for i don't have pc at home and not easy for me to open mails at work too.

as my tummy getting bigger; pain and tiredness is reframing to collect from some mommies who live far especially east area for i stayed alone at bt panjang.

i really been thankful but my ability is limited.

Hi don't mind PM me what else you need, be it baby stuff or loans.
Will try to help if possible.

i'll like to express my gratitude and appreciation to all mummies who passed me their stuffs.
with your blessings, allows me to save alots of getting new stuffs which i can bearly afford.

once again; THANK YOU!

wondering anyone know where to get cheaper milk powder, diaper, mattress cover/sheet and other needs?
places like mothercare, kiddy palace are kinda high side for me...

Hi,
Milk powder buy from sinseh medical hall..much cheaper. Dumex or Nan is good enough, children are as smart on this..no need to go for high range like similac, pediadure..my cousins are top scholars even on dumex and nan..all points to how we nurture the kids...

Diaper cloth,mattress cover sheet,cotton pads to clean baby's bottom, etc try buy from markets that sells children clothings, sinseh medical hall, or ntuc fair price...

tangbai,
you can buy the milk powder tin (any brands) from Mong Lee at 257. The prices thr are usually a few dollars cheaper than from NTUC (regular price).
If NTUC have special sales, then the prices might be cheaper. So you gota diligently keep checking every week.
For pillow case, bolster case and bed sheets (if you are talking abt playpen or baby cot size), you can buy cloth in yards and the elastic band and ask tailor to help you to make, should be cheaper.

tangbai,
you know the area at bangkit where there is medical hall shops, wet market, coffee shops etc? that area is known as 257, 258.

Back