Gynae recommendation

mimi1507

Hi! Just got my positive pregnancy test:) I have no clue what to do next as this is my 1st time.
Could anyone recommend gynae from both public and private hospitals...
Still considering if i should go public or private..

Happy to receive any advice :)

Thanks!

Hello there Mimi, congratulations on your pregnancy.

You can try my obgyne, Dr Kelly Loi. She is from the Health & Fertility Centre for Women at Mount Elizabeth Hospital Fertility Centre. I am very comfortable with her and I feel more confident with my pregnancy during my labor before.

my tip for you will be to take a lot of vitamins and avoid drinking or smoking. and take Ginger for your nausea.
;)

You can try my obgyne, Dr Kelly Loi. She is from the Health & Fertility Centre for Women at Mount Elizabeth Hospital Fertility Centre. I am very comfortable with her and I feel more confident with my pregnancy during my labor before.

my tip for you will be to take a lot of vitamins and avoid drinking or smoking. and take Ginger for your nausea.
;)

Hi dear,

Dr Kelly Loi mind sharing her charges with us?

I would highly recommend Dr Adrian Tan of ACJ Clinic at Thomson Medical Centre. He has two female gynaes in his clinic. He is my gynae for all my four babies. Very skilful whether for normal deliveries and caesarian operations. He was my sister's and ex-colleague's gynae too.

My sister had a gynae who had cut her blood vessels during an emergency c-section for her first baby and was irresponsible. She switched to my gynae for her second baby and everything went on smoothly.

Congrats to you for your pregnancy.

If you go public, always ask for a senior consultant.

Take care and enjoy your pregnancy. Happy bonding with your lovely baby too. ❤

Hi! Just got my positive pregnancy test:) I have no clue what to do next as this is my 1st time.
Could anyone recommend gynae from both public and private hospitals...
Still considering if i should go public or private..

Happy to receive any advice :)

Thanks!

I would highly recommend Dr Goh Shen Li from Mount A. She’s a very cautious and pleasant gynae. Her stitching skills for natural and c sect are amazing. You can check out her website!

For KKH I’d recommend dr shephali Tagore who is a very careful gynae as well. She’s the head of maternal fetal medicine.

;)

Oh we're the same, she is also my obgyne. Would also recommend Dr Kelly.

Back