Gynae recommendation pls!

anna88

Hi everyone, I just tested positive and I think my next step is to look for a gynae to confirm the pregnancy.

Any one have female gynae to recommend around northeast area preferably punggol? Able to also share which hospital does the doc deliver?

Also, what's the cost for first consultation to confirm the pregnancy?

Please share your experience, thank u!

Female in punggol, I'm not sure. But if you don't mind a male, you can check out Dr. James Lee. He prefers Mt E Novena, but you can choose which hospital you want. I think he's accredited at all the major ones.

First consult should be about $80-150 before scans.

I'm also familiar with only a male gynae near punggol (AMK). His name is Dr Jen Shek Wei, feel free to check him out as well.

Hi everyone, I just tested positive and I think my next step is to look for a gynae to confirm the pregnancy.

Any one have female gynae to recommend around northeast area preferably punggol? Able to also share which hospital does the doc deliver?

Also, what's the cost for first consultation to confirm the pregnancy?

Please share your experience, thank u!

Hi, will you be able to share which gynae you eventually went to? would love to hear your recommendation. thank you.

Hello Peggy, congratulations on your pregnancy! I'm w Dr Wendy Teo at Mt E Novena, changed from Dr Suresh Nair (male OBGYN, also at Mt E Novena) due to multiple mess ups at Dr Nair's clinic. While I've seen a lot of comments saying Dr Wendy Teo charges are on the higher side (i actually find Dr Nair charges more exp), i think the most important thing is to have an OBGYN whom can give you a peace of mind and good advice so that your precious LO is well taken care of. I'm in my first pregnancy, FYI!

Hi, I read lot comments saying that doctors are accredited to many hospitals. is it that i can get the delivery done by the Gyn doctor at any hospital ? I am not aware for this. ?

Back