Gynae Delivery Fee

Abeee

Hi,

Can any of you mummies share your gynae delivery fee as of 2016.
I am looking around from as low as $1800 for normal delivery
Do let me know your gynae name

Hi,

Can any of you mummies share your gynae delivery fee as of 2016.
I am looking around from as low as $1800 for normal delivery
Do let me know your gynae name

I delivered my baby naturally at TMC with Dr Wong HF, whose clinic is based in Tampines.

Do let me know if need you need more information. Cheers! :)

I delivered my baby naturally at TMC with Dr Wong HF, whose clinic is based in Tampines.

Do let me know if need you need more information. Cheers! :)

Hi dear, congrats on your newborn !

May i know what's your total bill size? & how much you paid in cash after deduction of medisave and gynae fee

Hi dear, congrats on your newborn !

May i know what's your total bill size? & how much you paid in cash after deduction of medisave and gynae fee

My total bill including GST (both hospital & gynae fee) came up to about $4.1k. After deduction of medisave, I paid about $1.6k cash.

Gynae fee itself is about $1.8k before medisave deduction.

Thanks for the heads up Sarah. $1.6 cash is considered a good price to pay for. Gynae fee you paid to the clinic or hospital?

Thanks for the heads up Sarah. $1.6 cash is considered a good price to pay for. Gynae fee you paid to the clinic or hospital?

All paid to hospital, on the invoice did state to collect the gynae fee :) quite hassle free :)

FYI, I delivered naturally without epidural :)

My total bill including GST (both hospital & gynae fee) came up to about $4.1k. After deduction of medisave, I paid about $1.6k cash.

Gynae fee itself is about $1.8k before medisave deduction.

How many bedder was yours?
Does your Dr deliver at other hospital apart from Thomson?
Does Thomson have halal food?

All paid to hospital, on the invoice did state to collect the gynae fee :) quite hassle free :)

FYI, I delivered naturally without epidural :)

I want to deliver natural without epi as well! But not sure if my threshold level is strong.
How long were you feeling the contractions until you gave birth?
Sorry first time mom to be :)

How many bedder was yours?
Does your Dr deliver at other hospital apart from Thomson?
Does Thomson have halal food?

I took 2 bedder :) don't think my hubby will be able to sleep well in the hospital so might as well save on the accommodation.

I'm not sure whether he delivers at other hospital. Might want to give his clinic a call and check.

Yes they serve halal food.

I want to deliver natural without epi as well! But not sure if my threshold level is strong.
How long were you feeling the contractions until you gave birth?
Sorry first time mom to be :)

First time mum here too! :)

My contractions started the night before I delivered. But it wasn't that bad, so I managed to get through it but without much sleep since it comes every 10 minutes apart.

I'm quite lucky because by the time I admitted to TMC the next day, I'm already 6cm dilated . Within 3 hours I gave birth to my baby boy

Back