Good Fertility Doctor to recommend

peppapigg

I visited Dr Annapoorna from Sincere Clinic and I don't like her style.

The moment I stepped in she said that I will get diabetes and then once she found out that my menses only came less than 6 times a year, she said I may potentially have cancer because it is not normal. I showed her my blood test results from 3 months ago which shows my glucose level is in the healthy range but my LH and FSH are not at the same level... LH is almost twice of FSH which is a problem for PCOS patient like myself.

I am very discouraged after the whole diagnosis as I go to her for solutions and ended up I am being told I will get cancer, diabetes, 'problematic' baby and miscarriages.

I do understand I have to work on my weight and diet which I am trying.

Does anyone have a Fertility doctor that is encouraging and patient? Please recommend, thanks.

Last edited:
I'm seeing Dr Sheila Loh at Raffles hospital. She was recommended by my aunt and I feel very comfortable with her and her nurses. She's patient to my questions and doesn't jump to conclusions. Maybe you can consider her but her rates are slightly higher.

I visited Dr Annapoorna from Sincere Clinic and I don't like her style.

The moment I stepped in she said that I will get diabetes and then once she found out that my menses only came less than 6 times a year, she said I may potentially have cancer because it is not normal. I showed her my blood test results from 3 months ago which shows my glucose level is in the healthy range but my LH and FSH are not at the same level... LH is almost twice of FSH which is a problem for PCOS patient like myself.

I am very discouraged after the whole diagnosis as I go to her for solutions and ended up I am being told I will get cancer, diabetes, 'problematic' baby and miscarriages.

I do understand I have to work on my weight and diet which I am trying.

Does anyone have a Fertility doctor that is encouraging and patient? Please recommend, thanks.
This kind of dr is terrible. Hope u found a better one already

Back