Goat Milk

Can try the cck dairy goat farm for the fresh milk. Only certain supermarket sells the fresh ones. Must note of the expiry date and also bring ur cooler in case u need extras thou they also provided styrofoam. I not sure the price but cos my niece allergy to fm so she was switched from bm to goat milk.
The taste is very strong.. Even the chocolate one have the 'goat' taste..hehe. If u wan the price i can ask my sil cos she every week will stock up

Can try the cck dairy goat farm for the fresh milk. Only certain supermarket sells the fresh ones. Must note of the expiry date and also bring ur cooler in case u need extras thou they also provided styrofoam. I not sure the price but cos my niece allergy to fm so she was switched from bm to goat milk.
The taste is very strong.. Even the chocolate one have the 'goat' taste..hehe. If u wan the price i can ask my sil cos she every week will stock up
Agree...the chocolate flavour also have a very strong taste.

How old you ladies introduce goat milk from hay dairies? My LO is 3 months.. the person say it's next best milk compare to those formula... He say just warm it up should be fine.. Kindly advise on this?

Back