Frozen embryo

What is the procedure for frozen embryo, Med or scan etc...

Typically i think the doctors prefer medicated FET than a natural one because medicated cycle means they dun have to care if you ovulate or not but it is longer protocol because you will have to be on birth control pills on the month before your ET.
After you finished your birth control pills, you will inform the ivf centre when ur menses is here. They will also prescribe you some pills and/or inserts to help thicken the lining. They will ask you to come in for scan after 2weeks or so to check your lining. The minimum lining is 9mm in nuh but i have heard like 8mm as the minimum lining for some other institutions. Once they confirm your lining is ok for transfer, they will inform you the day of ET. They will also thaw ur embryos and inform you the viability of your embryos. Then for ET, it is the same as fresh cycle.
I think i only transfer on CD21 for my FET.

Typically i think the doctors prefer medicated FET than a natural one because medicated cycle means they dun have to care if you ovulate or not but it is longer protocol because you will have to be on birth control pills on the month before your ET.
After you finished your birth control pills, you will inform the ivf centre when ur menses is here. They will also prescribe you some pills and/or inserts to help thicken the lining. They will ask you to come in for scan after 2weeks or so to check your lining. The minimum lining is 9mm in nuh but i have heard like 8mm as the minimum lining for some other institutions. Once they confirm your lining is ok for transfer, they will inform you the day of ET. They will also thaw ur embryos and inform you the viability of your embryos. Then for ET, it is the same as fresh cycle.
I think i only transfer on CD21 for my FET.

Thank you so much, This is the first time going for frozen embryo and not sure how to prepare myself as my number one is from fresh embryo :)

Back