Free frozen breastmilk

icut1512

I am a very healthy mother with oversupply breastmilk. Intend to bless breastmilk dated from Feb-March 2017 for mommies who need them. Each packet contains 90--150 ml breastmilk that is immediately frozen after expressed. All are stored in chest freezer separate from any other food. These are meant to become food for my own baby, so you can rest assured on the cleanliness and the health factor of these breastmilk.

A little info on my diet and home environment: I take no pork no lard diet and supplement myself with breastfeeding multivitamin. No alcohol, non smoking. Smoke and pet free home.

To keep the quality of the milk at its best condition, collection is strictly from my place at Hougang Ave 2. Please bring your own cooler for the transport.

Would appreciate if you can give new breastmilk storage bag in return to replace the one given to you. But if you couldn't afford it, that is fine too.

Please note that I should not be held responsible should there is any allergy or bad reaction to the milk. My baby has no such reaction and is healthily gaining weight.

I am a very healthy mother with oversupply breastmilk. Intend to bless breastmilk dated from Feb-March 2017 for mommies who need them. Each packet contains 90--150 ml breastmilk that is immediately frozen after expressed. All are stored in chest freezer separate from any other food. These are meant to become food for my own baby, so you can rest assured on the cleanliness and the health factor of these breastmilk.

A little info on my diet and home environment: I take no pork no lard diet and supplement myself with breastfeeding multivitamin. No alcohol, non smoking. Smoke and pet free home.

To keep the quality of the milk at its best condition, collection is strictly from my place at Hougang Ave 2. Please bring your own cooler for the transport.

Would appreciate if you can give new breastmilk storage bag in return to replace the one given to you. But if you couldn't afford it, that is fine too.

Please note that I should not be held responsible should there is any allergy or bad reaction to the milk. My baby has no such reaction and is healthily gaining weight.
Hi mum, how many bag do you have?

Back