Found a new job but realised pregnant

ppandpomummy

Hi, anyone experienced standing between high chance of getting a new job and tested positive for pregnancy? I am in dilemma, as i am afraid that the new employer might change their mind in hiring me. I am in the early stage of pregnancy. Need some advice. Thank you.

Well. I was in similar situation as you during my 1st child pregnancy.
I was out of job at that time, and found a new job. Had went through 2nd interview and the company have decided to hire me.
However I was found 2 months pregnant.
I decided to tell the employer frankly about it. They did take me in still though.

For your situation, I suggest you be frank about it. At least if they accept you, still ok. Even though they don't accept you, you can still seek for another job.
It be worst when they found out later.

I started one mth on my new job and found out I was preg with #4. After weighing the working environment i decided to leave the job :)

You have to be frank to your new boss..

Well. I was in similar situation as you during my 1st child pregnancy.
I was out of job at that time, and found a new job. Had went through 2nd interview and the company have decided to hire me.
However I was found 2 months pregnant.
I decided to tell the employer frankly about it. They did take me in still though.

For your situation, I suggest you be frank about it. At least if they accept you, still ok. Even though they don't accept you, you can still seek for another job.
It be worst when they found out later.

Thank you!

Yes. Important is frank to your boss.
I recruited my assistant even though she's pregnant at that time of interview.
Beside her experience, I recruited her due to her frankness as well.
Though she left about 8 months down the road as her husband doesn't want her to work anymore

Yes. Important is frank to your boss.
I recruited my assistant even though she's pregnant at that time of interview.
Beside her experience, I recruited her due to her frankness as well.
Though she left about 8 months down the road as her husband doesn't want her to work anymore

Thank you!

Back