First visit with gynae - week?

Dear lovely mummies to be!
I'm sure you are excited to see your new-born and have lots of questions about pregnancy! Join along with medical experts, Dr David Woo and Dr Natalie Chua who will enlighten you on Prenatal Nutrition, the labour process and labour pain management.
Psst! What's more, there will be scrumptious high tea buffet and stand a chance to win fantastic lucky draw prizes. Hurry and sign up today!
www.miticketplus.com
Closing date: 11 October 2014

Attachments

• poster.jpg
    poster.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 508
week 6 only hear heart beat , week 10 can see clearly the baby hand & leg.
detected baby heart beat is important anyway...

I just saw gynae today at 6 wks 3 days.We can see bb and bb flickering heart.Some of my friends go only at 8 weeks because she also said 6 wks cannot see anything much but for me I feel is a peace of mind.I glad I went to see bb earlier :) If this is your first is a very amazing feeling.Good luck to you!

I went to see my gynae at 6 weeks plus. Can see say n also the embryo. Can see heartbeat. Then return at 8wks then can hear heart beat. It depends on individual gynae as some will only see u after week 8.

I chose to sit on my suspicion that I was pregnant and only saw gynae at week 10. Though a pee on the stick would have given indication of pregnancy lah. But based on what I read, some ppl cannot see heartbeat until later and the only see empty sac and yolk when they go to gynae, then end up worrying worrying worrying until the next gynae visit. I ask myself if I want to put myself through that. So I sat on it, waited till week 10 then saw gynae haha. That said, mean time I started on folic acid and vitamins in the event that it is a viable pregnancy and I don't want to shortchange the baby!

If gynae can't confirm though ultrasound, then will go by V scan .. 1st trimester is like 1 appt every 2 weeks for me .. Also depends on the gynae .. Mostly 1st trimester each appt will be more closer to each other

Actually I went today. I am only 5 weeks plus but decided to make a last min appt cuz have been having cramps on my left side. My friend said might be ectopic (she kena before) so I decided go doctor to check.

Anyway, luckily the sac is located in the uterus. But at 5 weeks really can't see baby.

I went gynae ard 6wks. Ultrasound only can see sac, thro V scan to hear heartbeat. Will be monthly visit unless gynae advise otherwise

If gynae can't confirm though ultrasound, then will go by V scan .. 1st trimester is like 1 appt every 2 weeks for me .. Also depends on the gynae .. Mostly 1st trimester each appt will be more closer to each other

Thanks babe! Really helpful!

Actually I went today. I am only 5 weeks plus but decided to make a last min appt cuz have been having cramps on my left side. My friend said might be ectopic (she kena before) so I decided go doctor to check.

Anyway, luckily the sac is located in the uterus. But at 5 weeks really can't see baby.

That's good babe! Based on the sac, was the gynae able to tell u how far along u are?

Week 4-5 and already seen a gynae :) he did a scan and show me the sac, nothing much but issue me some med for the brown spotting/discharge. I was diagnosed as PCOS previously and irregular menses so it is like pretty hard to get preggy thus we're more kanchiong and needs to see gynae as early as possible de type of people.

I saw the gynae at week 5 at kkh
Using v scan
Can't see anything
Then week 6 day 5 I saw at TMC sembawang, using ultrasound, heard heartbeat and saw the sac :)
Next appointment is 11 week
But I can't wait :( I'm week 9 now haha

I went to see gynae on week 5 but didn't do any scan cos doc say cant see anything

made an appointment to see him on week 8 , and I cant wait too.. cant help to worry if my preg is ok/normal..

:confused::confused::confused:

See gynae at 5th week... Saw a beanie only.
Then again at 10th week... Can see the baby moving hands and leg...

Going for Oscar on 12th week...

I went very early, 4 wks 5 days, but can't see anything ... Cuz I can't believe I'm pregnant.
So I went early to check but only a v v small sac..
Just to have a peace of mind..

Back