First Time mum

belle14

First time mummy here

“Are pre/post natal massages something i should go for or is it not actually that important?

Should I get professional help from prenatal till breastfeeding? What companies would you recommend? I’ve heard of a few companies already like Rejoice and Mdm Partum but can’t quite decide which one to go with. Please share your experiences and reviews please!”

You can just ask your obstetrician for advice, since he or she will know what your body and what your baby needs, especially postbirth. My doctor Dr Regina Ng, for example, encouraged me to attend parentcraft and lactation classes (her clinic also offers those) when I was a first time mum. Those classes, plus help prom Dr Regina, my mom and friends, really helped me a lot in those first few months.

You can just ask your obstetrician for advice, since he or she will know what your body and what your baby needs, especially postbirth. My doctor Dr Regina Ng, for example, encouraged me to attend parentcraft and lactation classes (her clinic also offers those) when I was a first time mum. Those classes, plus help prom Dr Regina, my mom and friends, really helped me a lot in those first few months.

hi there! I am also considering Dr Regina Ng from GynaeMd in Clementi. May i know which hospital she does delivery at?

thank you in advance!

Back