FET - Lining Thickness

MimosaMee

Hi hi
I will be going through FET cycle in April. Yesterday just started to take Mercilion tablets.

Problem is NUH will be undergoing renovation and their lab will not be opened from 27th Apr.

The nurse told me that I will need to go back and scan to see the thickness of the lining on the 17th and there is a risk that if the lining is not thick enough by the 22nd, it will mean that I will need to abort the cycle as the lab is not available.

May I know for those who had done FET, usually how long did the lining grow enough for the FET?

and is there any ways to improve the lining by supplements or diet or exercise..? I hope to go for this cycle cos I already postpone once and this affects my work arrangement.. So if I postpone again.. It will be very troublesome to rearrange all my office workload again.

Hope for advise.. Thanks.

Hi hi
I will be going through FET cycle in April. Yesterday just started to take Mercilion tablets.

Problem is NUH will be undergoing renovation and their lab will not be opened from 27th Apr.

The nurse told me that I will need to go back and scan to see the thickness of the lining on the 17th and there is a risk that if the lining is not thick enough by the 22nd, it will mean that I will need to abort the cycle as the lab is not available.

May I know for those who had done FET, usually how long did the lining grow enough for the FET?

and is there any ways to improve the lining by supplements or diet or exercise..? I hope to go for this cycle cos I already postpone once and this affects my work arrangement.. So if I postpone again.. It will be very troublesome to rearrange all my office workload again.

Hope for advise.. Thanks.
Hi hi,
I had FET with Prof last September. My fet was like that- come on CD14 to check lining, it was 10 mm, started crynone on CD16, embryo transfer on CD19.
So I didn’t have any problem with lining.
don’t worry much, maybe your lining will be good enough.

Hi hi,
I had FET with Prof last September. My fet was like that- come on CD14 to check lining, it was 10 mm, started crynone on CD16, embryo transfer on CD19.
So I didn’t have any problem with lining.
don’t worry much, maybe your lining will be good enough.
Thanks for ur reply. Urs is natural or medicated cycle?

Hi, im new here, 29y/0 with no fertility issue, went for IVT because hubby problem, last year tried fresh FET but failed. try again this year, im going for medicated FET on 3/3 with day 5 embryo. today just did the scanning for lining, the thickness only 6.5mm.... im crying.... how come my lining so thin? I did go for acupuncture twice a week, exercise every week.
any advise can increase the lining within a week...... help.... pls

Back