Female Gynae to Introduce

durian02

hi all,

i juz found out tat i m pregnant
happy.gif

i m tinking of visiting a female gynae as both myself n my hubby r more comfortable wif female docs, can anyone recommend a gd and affordable female gynae? TIA!

Not sure what is your definition of affordable, just to recommend my own gynae for your consideration, Dr Adelina Wong at TMC.

Approachable, caring, patient, answers qns readily

Sometimes I waited rather long at her clinic, gonna ask her qns for her to provide you with more information.

hi googlez82,tks for ur reply..

will Adelina Wong explain all ur qns or will she gif u a quick n short explanation?

can share her package charges and delivery charges?

Dr WK Tan at TMC. Highly approachable, caring, patience and experienced.

However she has a lot of patients under her so queue might be a wait to see her.

If u stay in sengkang area n wants convenience in visiting gynae, try dr watt wing fong at raffles women . Te clinic opens till 9 pm and also open on Saturday . Can save leaves .
She is v patient n detailed . Also explain a lot if u have any queries ..although she can't see baby gender well at ultrasound . Haha
She delivers at mt a too . Charges can be on the high side though

I am with ML Yeap, she delivered my first boy back in 2009. She did a fantastic job and she also managed to get rid of my worries and anxiety as it was my first pregnancy. I am going back to her again for my second pregnancy.

I have been seeing Dr Irene Chua from Gleneagles Hospital. Exceptionally nice and professional doctor. Plus she used to be a senior consultant from KKH before she went private so she's very experienced and skilled.
happy.gif
Highly recommend her.

Any one able to advise ya not too high end/ costs female Gynae preferably located central / Sengkang clinics and deliver at Mt a? Thank u

Back