Female fertility test

Roxybury

Hello! Can anyone share some insight into fertility checks for female? Eg clinic, doc, what tests are being done, cost etc?
thank you!!

Before when me and my hubby were struggling to get pregnant naturally, we first went to Dr Regina Ng (her clinic is in Clementi - private) for pre-conception care and pregnancy planning. The doc reviewed my medical and family history, then did physical & pelvic exam, ultrasound and blood work to check my hormone levels. She also asked about my menstrual cycle and helped map out an ovulation sched so we know when's the best time to conceive. STD screenings and other tests to detect conditions like endometriosis, fibroids and pcos, etc were also done. I think this is the usual for fertility checks. In the end we decided to go for iui :)

Before when me and my hubby were struggling to get pregnant naturally, we first went to Dr Regina Ng (her clinic is in Clementi - private) for pre-conception care and pregnancy planning. The doc reviewed my medical and family history, then did physical & pelvic exam, ultrasound and blood work to check my hormone levels. She also asked about my menstrual cycle and helped map out an ovulation sched so we know when's the best time to conceive. STD screenings and other tests to detect conditions like endometriosis, fibroids and pcos, etc were also done. I think this is the usual for fertility checks. In the end we decided to go for iui :)
Hi Thank you for your reply is it a one time checkup or did u have to keep going back to get tested? May I know how much it costs?

Back