Feb 2018 mummies to be

Those who have yet to start searching for confinement ladies, pls do so soon.

I've had agencies reply that they are unable to arrange for any for me, cos of twins during CNY period.
Serious?? Wow! My hubby and I was still discussing and deciding if we want to opt to have confinement food tingkat and then him doing confinement for me the 1st 2 weeks (thanks to paternity leave). and prob a part time helper for the next 2 weeks.

Ya lor. I was shocked leh. Cos I thought I super kiasu to book now liao. But it's cos of twins la.

But I have ONE agency reply me they're available so far! So I'm happy liao haha

Serious?? Wow! My hubby and I was still discussing and deciding if we want to opt to have confinement food tingkat and then him doing confinement for me the 1st 2 weeks (thanks to paternity leave). and prob a part time helper for the next 2 weeks.
Personal preference. My 1st pregnancy my mum was so adamant in helping me do confinement. After 1 mth, she lost weight..... too tiring mentally and physically. Especially when i complication after delivery, i didn't have energy to care for my son during that time....

This time, she is supportive of us getting a CL... at least less stress for her.

Hello All, I am first time mum to be too, just test positive yesterday. Have not gone to Gynae yet as i'm quite confused what is the next step.

Anyone experience tummy cramp the whole day? I happened to have a London holiday end of June, is it ok to travel long haul?

Hello All, I am first time mum to be too, just test positive yesterday. Have not gone to Gynae yet as i'm quite confused what is the next step.

Anyone experience tummy cramp the whole day? I happened to have a London holiday end of June, is it ok to travel long haul?
Hi Ms Cher, congrats to you!

I am going to Japan next weekend, and am unsure how safe it is....

Visiting my gynae next wed. Update you if there is any thing specific to take note of!

Personal preference. My 1st pregnancy my mum was so adamant in helping me do confinement. After 1 mth, she lost weight..... too tiring mentally and physically. Especially when i complication after delivery, i didn't have energy to care for my son during that time....

This time, she is supportive of us getting a CL... at least less stress for her.
I see. My Mum did my first for me too. But this time she totally raise white flag (I hasn't told her I am pregnant yet but she said it to both my bro and I that if either of us requires her, she's opting out). And I think she's smart too luh. She re-entered workforce so if I wanna entice her with a higher salary than now, I would probably be Super tight. Sobs! Discussions again with hubb shall continues this weekend! Lol!!

I see. My Mum did my first for me too. But this time she totally raise white flag (I hasn't told her I am pregnant yet but she said it to both my bro and I that if either of us requires her, she's opting out). And I think she's smart too luh. She re-entered workforce so if I wanna entice her with a higher salary than now, I would probably be Super tight. Sobs! Discussions again with hubb shall continues this weekend! Lol!!

Let your mums enjoy cny!

Tested positive on Sat, went to gynae on Wed because experienced before week 4 detected, week 6 gone, so panicky about it. Doc called early morning today to tell me to go down tomorrow as my HCG is low. Keeping my fingers really crossed because have been trying for quite some time already.

Tested positive on Sat, went to gynae on Wed because experienced before week 4 detected, week 6 gone, so panicky about it. Doc called early morning today to tell me to go down tomorrow as my HCG is low. Keeping my fingers really crossed because have been trying for quite some time already.
Oooh, keep us updated! Btw, do all gynae test hcg on 1st visit? Is it via blood test..? Sorry to ask stupid question...

Hi everyone..do u girls have u chosen ur gynaw? any reasonable price gynae to recommend? Preferable deliver @ mount alvernia? Thank u!

Wow, can hear heartbeat? 6w3days based on scan? What is your LMP?
Yup based on scan. I am a FET/IVF case. So based on Embryo transfer date (22May)and the age of embryo (Day6 Blast).
Nope. Beanie too small to be "touched" to hear heartbeat. But there's cardiac movement noted.

Ok la! Solve the other problems hindering pregnancy, and then u got preggy smoothly!
Yup. At least managed to get preggy. Being a mummy is not easy at all. I have to go thru poylps removal for each pregnancy and my first child ended up emergency c sect after 22 hrs in labour. I guess I am opting for planned c sec this time round although the healing takes longer.

Yup based on scan. I am a FET/IVF case. So based on Embryo transfer date (22May)and the age of embryo (Day6 Blast).
Nope. Beanie too small to be "touched" to hear heartbeat. But there's cardiac movement noted.

Did you request for anti nausea pill? Did he said nausea/gagging action can do harm? Every night I'm having dry cough. Trying very hard to suppress coughing.

Did you request for anti nausea pill? Did he said nausea/gagging action can do harm? Every night I'm having dry cough. Trying very hard to suppress coughing.
I did not cos I reckon even I take I won't consume. So okay luh. Managed to tone down the vomiting to twice a day and control the nausea by taking very light meals (like few mouthful of noodles every hour - poor hubb has to take in my nonsense)

I did not cos I reckon even I take I won't consume. So okay luh. Managed to tone down the vomiting to twice a day and control the nausea by taking very light meals (like few mouthful of noodles every hour - poor hubb has to take in my nonsense)

HIhi,

I am also feeling nausea especially in the morning And night time. Do any of you experience bad headache? Hopefully we can quickly passed this stage soon.

Back