Failed IVF

VincaV

I have been through 2 cycles of IVF and had failed. I have seen 3 different Chinese physicians and have been taking Chinese medications for over a period of 2 years but to no avail. I'm considering to try for the last time, but am afraid that i will end up in disappointment and being upset again. To all ladies who have tried IVF and ended up unsuccessful, what is your advise on this? Should I try again since I have 1 last subsidy left?

I have been through 2 cycles of IVF and had failed. I have seen 3 different Chinese physicians and have been taking Chinese medications for over a period of 2 years but to no avail. I'm considering to try for the last time, but am afraid that i will end up in disappointment and being upset again. To all ladies who have tried IVF and ended up unsuccessful, what is your advise on this? Should I try again since I have 1 last subsidy left?
Hi!

How old are you? Did you take a break prior trying again?

I have 2 consecutives failed FET. The latter one ended up with ectopic. Also devasted but I think maybe you can take a break prior giving a last try?

Hi!

How old are you? Did you take a break prior trying again?

I have 2 consecutives failed FET. The latter one ended up with ectopic. Also devasted but I think maybe you can take a break prior giving a last try?
Hi Rach,

I'm turning 32 this year and I took a 5 months break to seek help from a Chinese physician before going for the 2nd cycle.. when I went back for the results 3 days after fertilisation, my gynae did advised that the chances are low but end of day, my husband and I still chose to give it a shot.. and to our dismay, it failed again. I'm really afraid I will not be able to handle the stress if it fails again..

Hi Rach,

I'm turning 32 this year and I took a 5 months break to seek help from a Chinese physician before going for the 2nd cycle.. when I went back for the results 3 days after fertilisation, my gynae did advised that the chances are low but end of day, my husband and I still chose to give it a shot.. and to our dismay, it failed again. I'm really afraid I will not be able to handle the stress if it fails again..
You are not too old yet! How come gynae mentioned that the chances are low? Due to quality or?

Else maybe can try TCM for a longer period then embark on ivf again?

Hi Rach,

Hi dear, why did doctor say you have Low chances? What cause to have failed ivf or Low chances of success? Sperm quality or lining thickness?

Don’t worry. I am also going through 2 failed IUI and now going through ivf. I pray it will succeed. I’m 28. I hope the best for you too. Keep praying

Keep trying. Prepare your body better before your next cycle. I've tried TCM, supplements & Fertility massage with BFP!
TCM: DR Zou at AMK, EYS @ Tampines
Supplement: Maca, promegrane juice, avocado, folic acid, Coenzyme
Fertility Massage: Angelia @94514908

Back