Facial salon for acne scar

shirlenzo

Hello beautiful ladies. I’m looking for a facial salon that is good at healing depressed acne scars and bumps and redness. I couldn’t settle on one after googling. Please share with me on your personal experience and the cost for your treatment. I would prefer to hear it from you than reading adverts or blogs. Cheers :)

Last edited:

Hello beautiful ladies. I’m looking for a facial salon that is good at healing depressed acne scars and bumps and redness. I couldn’t settle on one after googling. Please share with me on your personal experience and the cost for your treatment. I would prefer to hear it from you than reading adverts or blogs. Cheers :)

hi!im running a homebase facial salon at Tampines. If you are keen, can contact me at 84205357.

You can check here: http://ardmoreaesthetics.com/programs.php
I had the chemical peel for my acne scars, the doctor said that its the most suitable treatment for me, and she said that my skin would be as smooth and clear as my skin in my neck ( because i dont get any pimples in my neck part) and she was right, now my skin is balanced and smooth as my neck and i keep touching it because i cant believe that it is possible to rid of acne scars. There was a super-fine line on my brow that seems to have disappeared. Really, they weren't kidding about *new* skin... my doctor is dr Rachel by the way

In my experience, the only treatments that really worked (and quickly) for acne scars are laser treatments and chemical peels. I had fractional laser resurfacing at Mt E with Dr Leo Kah Woon since it's quicker though it's a little more expensive. I'm really scared of having chemical peels cause I've tried bleaching/peeling creams before and they all resulted in more pigmentation, plus I can't help myself from peeling off the shedding skin :D

Back