Essential Oils

applemom

Hello, any mummies tried essential oils on your baby/kids?

Recently, I was told that it helps especially when kids go to school, they fall sick easily. With the use of essential oils, sickness rate reduce. Hope to hear more opinion before I try it out.

Thanks in advance for sharing. :)

Hihi.. recently started using 1 set. Introduced by my frd.. was told results only can be seen in few mths time.

hmm.. so far so good... seems to have a little, not very sure, still monitoring stage. But you need more information, can pm me.

I've been using Young Living essential oils for the last 10 months and my family's health has improved.

My girls (4 and 8 yo) were very prone to flu and cough and we make monthly visits to the pediatrician. In the 10 months since we started oiling them, they had only gone to the doctor just one time each.

Actually, they still catch viruses from school but we choose to oil them and they recover fully in 2-3 days. I normally oil them intensively over the weekends... Like every half hour and I pace the oiling further when they show improvements.

Happy to share more if anyone is interested.

I've using Young Living essential oils too on my 3 and 5 years old and the oil is really amazing and it heals my 5 yo daughter's eczema's feet of 2 yrs completely ( she was on steroid creams and any cream, you name it) but it doesn't help at all..Steroid creams only thin her skin and there were days she would cry in pain.
I also noticed my children's immunity improves too after i have been using these therapeutic oil on them.

I've also managed to wane my elder girl off the nasal spray (which contains steroids) for her sensitive sinuses and i've stopped giving her Zrytec completely. That was my initial aim, to reduce reliance on drugs we use regularly.

I use oils from doterra. But must be careful in using essential oils on kids. My younger gal is very sensitive n will develop rashes even if I dilute with carrier oil. Her elder sister is ok.

Hi for those using young living? Did u bought the diffuser or jus essential oil alone will help?

Actually, I signed up to be a YL member, so I got the free diffuser in my 3rd month.

Besides diffusing the oil, if you don't have a diffuser, you can try the following methods:

1. Apply the oil (if it's suitable) behind your ears... Some oils need to be diluted, so be careful OR

2. Drip the oil on your pillow (some oils may stain the pillowcase) OR

3. Drip the oil on a ball of cotton and put the cotton ball in the aircon vent (this works well in a small area, eg in the car) OR

4. Drip oil on hands, rub and cup over nose (repeat as often as you like)

I've been using Young Living essential oils for the last 10 months and my family's health has improved.

My girls (4 and 8 yo) were very prone to flu and cough and we make monthly visits to the pediatrician. In the 10 months since we started oiling them, they had only gone to the doctor just one time each.

Actually, they still catch viruses from school but we choose to oil them and they recover fully in 2-3 days. I normally oil them intensively over the weekends... Like every half hour and I pace the oiling further when they show improvements.

Happy to share more if anyone is interested.

Hi, my 4yo daughter is also very prone to cough and phlegm. Which essential oils do you use?

Hi Nanadeedadee

As different people react differently to the same essential oils - it took me a while to find the right essential oils that work on them.

I apply on their soles, on their chest (diluted) and back (diluted).

For phlegm due to cough, I found the following essential oils from Young Living work:

1. Lemon (commonly used by most)
2. Idaho Blue Spruce (expectorant)
3. R.C (commonly used by most)
4. Myrrh

It takes about 1-2 days for them to either cough out the phlegm or for the phlegm to be dissolved, but sometimes it can be very quick.

My younger daughter once cough up quite a lot of phlegm a few minutes after I applied Idaho Blue Spruce and then seemed very well after that. The phlegmy cough just stopped.

These days, I oil them when I hear them coughing lightly or sniffling... So they seem to get well very quickly without the sickness developing further.

Hi michsl! Hi everyone! I use YL EO too. I use EO very often, almost everyday. My children sometimes complain of tummy ache, running nose etc. Even for my husband, sometimes he has achy shoulder, I apply pan away.

I am also using YL for my family. If you intend to use YL EO for long term, it is better to join as member and purchase it directly at YL office to enjoy the various promotion at discounted price and earn points to redeem more oils/products. One thing to note that EO works like TCM, have to go slow and steady as to allow the body to recover itself. If u are the type that expect instant change upon 1-2 times of oiling, EO is not for u.

Feel free to PM me should you wish to find out more about the benefits of being a YL member.

Of course you can continue to ask your friends who are YL members to help you purchase the YL oils at wholesale prices, but you would then miss out on the benefits.

I've using Young Living essential oils too on my 3 and 5 years old and the oil is really amazing and it heals my 5 yo daughter's eczema's feet of 2 yrs completely ( she was on steroid creams and any cream, you name it) but it doesn't help at all..Steroid creams only thin her skin and there were days she would cry in pain.
I also noticed my children's immunity improves too after i have been using these therapeutic oil on them.

Hi, missy gal,

can share which YL oils did u use for your gal's eczema? did u dilute? or jus apply directly on her affected skin? thinking of buying it for my 6mths old son.

so far, i bot thieves & peppermint. but i dont really see obvious impact on my son when he had a fever.
I apply on his soles half hourly.

and for phelgm n cough, which YL oil is effective?

Hi mummies, i am using YL essential oils too. For my elder girl, she always kena unknown insect bites, itchy and painful. I apply Purification for her, twice a day. Around 3 to 4 days, it subsides. I heard Purification and Lavender are also good for bruise. I bought Lime (for weight loss- hope can reduce my weight... haha), and also the Melaleuca for my cracked heel. Now still trying all these.

By the way, my sis in law is the member of YL. She has an ongoing BP now for YLEO under my username. If any of you would like to buy, can take a look at her BP *^▁^*

Hi, like to know which EO is good for sensitive nose? My son is also on NASA spray for past six mths and I hope to stop if I can. He has also phelgm stuck in the throat cough every morn too. Is thieves or peppermint suitable? Appreviate if mummies here can share.

Hi, like to know which EO is good for sensitive nose? My son is also on NASA spray for past six mths and I hope to stop if I can. He has also phelgm stuck in the throat cough every morn too. Is thieves or peppermint suitable? Appreviate if mummies here can share.
Start with the basic oils. Lavender on his sinus point for sensitive nose. For the phlegm, u can use myrtle. Thieves can be applied on his soles. As for peppermint, it is more for fever, headache and dry cough.

Hi, missy gal,

can share which YL oils did u use for your gal's eczema? did u dilute? or jus apply directly on her affected skin? thinking of buying it for my 6mths old son.

so far, i bot thieves & peppermint. but i dont really see obvious impact on my son when he had a fever.
I apply on his soles half hourly.

and for phelgm n cough, which YL oil is effective?

Hi, my #2 have very bad eczema, I use lavender to apply on the area and with lotion for a couple of days and it reduce and recover. anything can pm me at [email protected]

can i check if it is adviseable to use essential oils while you are ttc or pregnant? i also use the young & living one

can i check if it is adviseable to use essential oils while you are ttc or pregnant? i also use the young & living one

Hi if u really want to play safe u can check with your dr or gynae on essential oil matter. What oil you using i help u check and pm u. Okie?

53edfdf965eacd39d33a1bd759588728.jpg

I had tried a lot of medication or even Aloe Vera from different brands but all either can't cure or just temporary contol for my kid and myself Eczema.

My kid Eczema was finally control about 2 weeks after I used this and I feel I must share this out since nowadays due to the weather change a lot of adults n kids are suffering.

This is a USA products. It is a natural soothing ointment that is gentle and safe for baby to use. It made out of all natural ingredients.

PM me for more detail.

Back