Ergo Baby Carrier

Hi all!

I have a preloved ergo carrier to let go, still in excellent condition with no wear/tear. Hope to go at $100 (firm price).

Self collection at SK/RP.

PM if you are interested and ok with my asking price. TQ!

4716763.jpg

Hi all

can i check with Ergo carrier is better?

I saw there are the:
Performance ERGObaby carrier
The Original ERGObaby carrier
ERGObaby Options carrier
Organic ERGObaby carrier

I am keen to get one, but not quite sure which to go for. any recommendations?

So far I tried Lucky baby and Ergo, lucky baby when son was younger. Bought Ergo last month, I prefer Ergo, son is not that heavy (he is 16mths n weigh 12kg) when I use the carrier compare to carry him w/o the carrier.

I search online and happen to find a supplier which they do free delivery to your house and teach/guide you how to use. I bought organic material at $189. Saw it at shopping mall, it was selling more than $200.

Hi Jan, which online supplier is that? Can share?

How's your experience with ergo? I'm using baby bjorn now, and I'm feeling the strain.

Sorry Pei Pei, I miss out your 2nd paragraph.

I would say Ergo is comfortable for me and son, daddy is using as well. I self create few ways of carrying my boy, he can have to different height of sitting and also can stand instead of sitting, but it is Dangerous, can fall off. Keke... But he and I enjoy different way of 'seeing' each other. I can even bring him to the ladies with me.
happy.gif

I strongly recommend Ergo baby carrier. Maybe you would like to try at retail store, if you are comfortable with it, then purchase.

Hi Jan, thanks for your clarification. I'm defintely eager to get one, but not sure if I wanna get a BN one or preloved. Hee....

If you are not in a hurry to get one, try source around for pre-loved. If happen to see when shopping, give it a try with your baby if possible, then you can confirm whether it suits you. This is what I did before getting one.
happy.gif
It is costly, not cheap wor, the $ spend on a Ergo baby carrier can get stroller!

Thanks for your advise, Jan! Yup, it's probably not urgent to get one immediately since my a baby bjorn is still is usable, just a bit strenous only cos my 12 mths old gal is almost 10kg now.

I will definitely wanna try it out first before buying. There might be a trip coming in Feb, so wish to get one by then.

I ever saw a man using 2 Ergo carriers, one in front n one behind, he was carrying 2 of his children... The kids are at least 4 and 5yrs old. Ergo can take weight up to 20kg

yes, for Ergo carrier, it is designed for baby to face you. very good to carry sleeping babes and toddlers.
happy.gif

if u'r looking for a carrier dat allows baby to face you smtimes or face outwards at other times, u may want to look for a Pikkolo Catbird. my fren used it, but i cant rmbr where she got it from.

Hi,

I have a 2month old set for sale. I've bought it for my newborn to use but he prefers another carrier which is a gift from friends. To date, we've only opened it and tried it on 3 times. Despite hearing all the rave reviews about it, sadly I have to let mine go due to his preferences.

Mine is a brand new ERGObaby Black Sport carrier with the infant insert (in natural/off-white color). Condition is almost 10/10 (minus the 3 times we've taken out to try it on).

Bought the set in August for $200. Am willing to let the entire set go at $150 or $125 for the carrier alone (negotiable). No obligations for viewing. Self collect at Yishun or courier can be arranged at additional charges.

Do pm me for more details.

6164188.jpg

Hi, I am selling the Ergo Baby carrier with infant insert at $120 which we have opened it but it has not been used. I bought it in advanced (in year 2010) before my delivery. As I was moving house, this has not been used and we threw away the box due to space constraint. The original price is around $170 excluding the carrier. I still have receipt with me so if anyone is interested, please msg me at 96320360. Self collection at Boon Keng or Raffles Place. Thanks!

6578132.jpg

Hi ab0nne,

I have an ergo infant insert. Used only twice and kept in box since. Condition is like brand new. I have been wanting to sell it. If you are keen, can let you have it for $20.

Thanks.

Hi vivienne - if insert is still available pls SMS me 97276343 would like to ask what color it is and collection point. Thanks!

Hi Mummies, any of you selling off Ergo Baby Insert? Do let me know the condition & price you're letting go.

Thank you!

i see that there are diff type of ergo carrier...do they all serve the same purpose or? simply duno which is choose other than based on d desiges...can anyone advise?

Hi mummies, ergo carrier is a very gd carrier.
My boy is 22 mths now, and i'm still using it during my shopping when he fuss and feel sleepy.

I will put him in the carrier and pat him to slp.
Get the organic material ones, the fabric is more cooling.

hi

do u need to adjust the straps(shoulder and waist) everytime u put bb in? or adjusting once will do?

i have a big problem trying to buckle the chest strap behind me by myself. any easier trick ? pls help!

has anyone tried using one during marketing? will it be too hot for baby? I'm considering but not sure if i should get ergo baby or synergy.

Hi Grooviesg, the cooler ERGObaby carrier models are ERGO Sports & ERGO ORganic (solid colours). Because these 2 models are using soft cotton and organic cotton respectively, they are one of the most comfortable carriers available in the market. YOu will find that the ERGO Sports is cooler than the Synergy. However if you're looking for a cooling carrier than can allow baby to face front, you should consider the BECO Gemini. It is equally comfortable. For more info, please visit :

www.facebook.com/CERULEANBLUEsg

mummies...were u ever concerned that when bb is in the carrier and has to spread out his legs wide to accomodate to the bb carrier, it will interfere in bb's leg developement? when i remove bb fr carrier, can see abit of redness behind the kneecap, d area where he bends his legs. n i only carry only for 10 min...is this normal or am i doing it wrongly?
?

Hi jkids, chances are your baby is still very young i.e between 10-12 months and the legs are not wide enough yet to straddle the sides comfortably. You can prop his/her bottom on a folded small towel when you place your child into the carrier. This way, the back of the legs do not rub against the sides too much, its above the sides. Hope this helps. For more info, please visit:

www.facebook.com/CERULEANBLUEsg

dear all,

I saw ergo carrier been sold at 50% , ard $199 but do be informed that there are not much designs so u may hop by metro at Causeway pt in Woodland.. It near to the place piegon, Aven where milk bottles are been placed

Back