Enquiry about deliver baby in NUH (Subsidised Vs Private)

ycxl

This my second pregnancy (first pregnancy was not in Singapore), need to get a good gynaecologist & affordable hospital too.

So far, I only found out the different between Subsidised Vs Private under NUH are:

Subsidised (NO fixed gynaecologist) - Doctor consultation fees during pregnancy is about $35++ (2 ultrasound scans in different weeks)
Private (fixed gynaecologist) - Doctor consultation fees during pregnancy is about $103++ (Doctor will advise when to do scan)

If I opt for subsidised scheme, can I request my follow-ups appointment at Jurong East Woman clinic?

Is anyone mind to share your experience with NUH O&G (e.g Final hosp bill on Natural or C-sec, services from the hosp & etc)?

Thank you in advance.

This my second pregnancy (first pregnancy was not in Singapore), need to get a good gynaecologist & affordable hospital too.

So far, I only found out the different between Subsidised Vs Private under NUH are:

Subsidised (NO fixed gynaecologist) - Doctor consultation fees during pregnancy is about $35++ (2 ultrasound scans in different weeks)
Private (fixed gynaecologist) - Doctor consultation fees during pregnancy is about $103++ (Doctor will advise when to do scan)

If I opt for subsidised scheme, can I request my follow-ups appointment at Jurong East Woman clinic?

Is anyone mind to share your experience with NUH O&G (e.g Final hosp bill on Natural or C-sec, services from the hosp & etc)?

Thank you in advance.
Hi, I have 3 birth experiences as a subsidised patient. 2 of which with NUH. Jurong women's clinic is an arm of NUH Kent Ridge wing, which is also private clinic.

If you want to have your consultations at the said clinic, means you will be a private patient. All subsidised patient consults at NUH G Clinic. Hope this helps.

Hi, I have 3 birth experiences as a subsidised patient. 2 of which with NUH. Jurong women's clinic is an arm of NUH Kent Ridge wing, which is also private clinic.

If you want to have your consultations at the said clinic, means you will be a private patient. All subsidised patient consults at NUH G Clinic. Hope this helps.

Thanks Imie

Back