Early Pregnant Symptom?? Or thinking too much

icechocolate

Hi Ladies, this is my first time asking for help here. Does anyone has similar symptom as mine.

My menses is late for a week. Currently on Day 36. Usually my cycle last 29 days. Never has it been late or irregular before.
Prior to that and including last week, my digestive system is crazy. Feeling gassy and have massive episode of diarrhea. After each episode, I will have 2 days of constipation. I am suspecting of IBS. At times, I do get nausea and moody. My appetite wasn't that great either. Someday when I will eat alot, somedays, I just feel tired/ fatigue to eat. I will sleep much earlier that usual.

Three days before my expected period, I spotted brown spotting/discharge. I dismissed it as PMS coming.
Took a pregnancy test twice and it shows negative.
I read that stress contribute to late period. Did many stress-relieving activity to induce period but instead clear discharge just appeared.

Sorry for the long post, hope that I am not the only one experiencing this. I have schedule a check up but want to know if anyone experienced these symptoms before they tested positive.

Back