Dr. Manisha Mathur from KKH

Ct nuraida

Hi, anyone has review on dr manisha mathur from kkh or any recommendation for female gynae in kkh? Dr suzanna not avail till my edd.

Hi, has anyone booked dr manisha mathur from kkh? Cn share ur experiences pls. Or can recommend other female gynae at kkh? Dr suzanna not avail till my edd. Thanks!
Dr mathur is very good. Strongly recommended. I had kkh private gynae package with her last 9months. Had my baby on 25th jan. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Dr mathur is very good. Strongly recommended. I had kkh private gynae package with her last 9months. Had my baby on 25th jan. Let me know if you have any further questions.

thank you for sharing your experience and congrats on ur new born!!

care to share wat good experience?
Numerous actually.
She is extremely confident probably because of her academic expertise and enormous experience . So, everytime I met her , I was more assured that I am in safe hands. She not only preaches that pregnancy is not a disease but also will convince you that. She won't throw hard lines about your weight, your diet, your habits or your travels but would rather ask to Not to get stressed out and enjoy the moment. She used to scold my hubby to take me out for dinner everytime
But all above are not that important.
Your doctor should be beside you in your golden period of labour and should take correct and not only safe decisions for you. Dr mathur did that for me. I was in labour for more than 2 days and she was beside me . I could sense her throughout. She was constantly studying my graphs and inquiring docs on duty about me. She made sure my journey was safe, assured and natural . I have heard that you only see your gynae when baby is going to come out. That wasn't the case with dr mathur . This makes her probably the best in business here at sg. She was compassionate and assuring throughout.

PM me if you have further queries .

Hello, I recently booked an appointment to see her in March 2020. Can I know how much her package costs & a breakdown?

Same here. Booked her appointment to see her in March 2020. But I have come to know that there is no package offered in KKH. Can someone breakdown the details of the costs involved of delivering the baby in KKH. Would be good to know about prenatal period (including scans, etc)

Same here. Booked her appointment to see her in March 2020. But I have come to know that there is no package offered in KKH. Can someone breakdown the details of the costs involved of delivering the baby in KKH. Would be good to know about prenatal period (including scans, etc)
Hi Prachi,
How was the experience with Dr Manisha Mathur, I have an appointment with her in August, will be 27 weeks then. Did you get the package from KKH? Also whats the cost of consultation and ultra sound with the doctor?
thanks for sharing :)

Hi Prachi,
How was the experience with Dr Manisha Mathur, I have an appointment with her in August, will be 27 weeks then. Did you get the package from KKH? Also whats the cost of consultation and ultra sound with the doctor?
thanks for sharing :)
Sorry I chose to drop out of my appointment. Because I got very comfortable with the temporary doc I chose (Dr Wong, TMC) in Tampines. Even his reviews were excellent. And he had a prenatal package including scans which was way cheaper. KKH I heard don’t have any Prenatal package. Also the fees of Dr Mathur is at a higher end.

Sorry I chose to drop out of my appointment. Because I got very comfortable with the temporary doc I chose (Dr Wong, TMC) in Tampines. Even his reviews were excellent. And he had a prenatal package including scans which was way cheaper. KKH I heard don’t have any Prenatal package. Also the fees of Dr Mathur is at a higher end.
Okay, thanks Prachi.

May I know the average prenatal package with the doctor?
Dr.Mathur fees is at a higher end, that's true :-(

Okay, thanks Prachi.

May I know the average prenatal package with the doctor?
Dr.Mathur fees is at a higher end, that's true :-(
Unable to attach screenshot. All these included in package for 750$
11 visits + 11 scans
Urine test per consultation
6 boxes of multivitamins

Unable to attach screenshot. All these included in package for 750$
11 visits + 11 scans
Urine test per consultation
6 boxes of multivitamins
Have you already delivered? if so, was it in TMC and will the same doctor from the clinic deliver?Could you may be share the delivery cost you?
I am currently consulting in Raffles and want to change the hospital. So confused between KK and Thomson.
Thanks Prachi.

Have you already delivered? if so, was it in TMC and will the same doctor from the clinic deliver?Could you may be share the delivery cost you?
I am currently consulting in Raffles and want to change the hospital. So confused between KK and Thomson.
Thanks Prachi.
Nope I am due in Mid Aug. delivering with same doctor in TMC. They have provided approx package details. Mine is C-Sect so it looks like it will be around 12-14k

Hi, anyone has review on dr manisha mathur from kkh or any recommendation for female gynae in kkh? Dr suzanna not avail till my edd.
Hi please let me know how is Dr Manisha Mathur from KK woman's clinic for full pregnancy cycle till baby birth?

Thanks Prachi :)
For everyone’s information, I delivered my baby successfully through planned CSect with Dr Wong Heng Fok in Thomson Medical Center.
Total bill without any complications for my planned CSect was 15.5k SGD. if anyone wants details/questions then do let me know. I’m planning to write a detailed blog about my pregnancy+delivery journey in Singapore soon.

For everyone’s information, I delivered my baby successfully through planned CSect with Dr Wong Heng Fok in Thomson Medical Center.
Total bill without any complications for my planned CSect was 15.5k SGD. if anyone wants details/questions then do let me know. I’m planning to write a detailed blog about my pregnancy+delivery journey in Singapore soon.
Hi Prachi .. congratulations..but I personally feel the amount is very high ..do you have any ideas like which is the best place to go for subsidized packages I am on dependant pass

Hi Prachi ..I personally feel the amount is very high ..do you have any ideas like which is the best place to go for subsidized packages I am on dependant pass
Adding to this ..I have not visited any doctor yet and would like to prenatal care soon next week

Hi Prachi .. congratulations..but I personally feel the amount is very high ..do you have any ideas like which is the best place to go for subsidized packages I am on dependant pass
Well, my approximations based on what hospital provided me info before delivery was 12k (I am an EP holder without any pregnancy insurance) but including all charges the bil shot up to 15.5k
You may try in KKH but I’m sure that as well won’t go below 12-13k for planned CSect delivery. I’m not aware about normal delivery but that will be around 10k I believe.

Well, my approximations based on what hospital provided me info before delivery was 12k (I am an EP holder without any pregnancy insurance) but including all charges the bil shot up to 15.5k
You may try in KKH but I’m sure that as well won’t go below 12-13k for planned CSect delivery. I’m not aware about normal delivery but that will be around 10k I believe.
I see.thank you

Hi..sorry to ask but have no clue what does this mean planned c section ..I mean is it cos of some complications found during check ups in early stages or your personal decision ..I tried googling about why would ladies have planned c section which is decided much before the delivery but got no info..please answer only if you are comfortable sharing here

hi the cost look very high. did they cash in on u considering u r foreigner?
usually we locals dont need spend more than 5k plus get thousands of sgd in benefits from govt after child born

Hi..sorry to ask but have no clue what does this mean planned c section ..I mean is it cos of some complications found during check ups in early stages or your personal decision ..I tried googling about why would ladies have planned c section which is decided much before the delivery but got no info..please answer only if you are comfortable sharing here
Planned CSect is done on a pre-decided date once the baby completes full term. Since my first kid was through a CSect delivery then chances of having 2nd baby as normal delivery are less and may lead to complications if opted for normal delivery.
moreover in Singapore charges for Emergency CSect (in case if mother goes in Labour) are around 2-3k more we opted for safe option - planned CSectdelivery on a predecided date and time.

Reactions: K L
hi the cost look very high. did they cash in on u considering u r foreigner?
usually we locals dont need spend more than 5k plus get thousands of sgd in benefits from govt after child born
As enquired on other public forums the median bill(pls note its median not average)? for Thomson Medical Center for a foreigner/local is around 12k for a cesarean delivery. Difference occurs with the benefits locals get from govt here. For foreigners there is no benefit from govt. this the difference.

Hello - I'm hoping to start Gyno appointments as I've had quite a few friends having problems conceiving and I want to check with a doctor who I will eventually go with through to pregnancy. My friend who works at KKH said Dr Manisha is amazing and has a very good natural birth rate (I really don't want to C-Sec as much as possible so I can have multiple children). Anyone have experience with her pre-pregnancy and can advice what it was like?

Hi All, Please may I check how much does NIPT cost with Dr Manisha? Does she answer relevant Qs or is too mechanical as a doc?

Numerous actually.
She is extremely confident probably because of her academic expertise and enormous experience . So, everytime I met her , I was more assured that I am in safe hands. She not only preaches that pregnancy is not a disease but also will convince you that. She won't throw hard lines about your weight, your diet, your habits or your travels but would rather ask to Not to get stressed out and enjoy the moment. She used to scold my hubby to take me out for dinner everytime
But all above are not that important.
Your doctor should be beside you in your golden period of labour and should take correct and not only safe decisions for you. Dr mathur did that for me. I was in labour for more than 2 days and she was beside me . I could sense her throughout. She was constantly studying my graphs and inquiring docs on duty about me. She made sure my journey was safe, assured and natural . I have heard that you only see your gynae when baby is going to come out. That wasn't the case with dr mathur . This makes her probably the best in business here at sg. She was compassionate and assuring throughout.

PM me if you have further queries .
himmHi if I may adk was your dekivey nirmal?

Hi @K L, As I know this post was from 2020, as you're a DP pass holder, May I know which doctor did u opt for consultation? Becoz I'm also in DP pass holder I want to check about the cost and hospital etc

Back