Dr Kenneth Edward Lee

i remembered paying about 200+ for first check up.
there is no package signed during first few check ups reason is feotus is not stable yet.

when baby is stable stage, around 2-3 months, nurse will automatically suggest u sign up the gynae package, around 700 cash.
this package will waived off all consultation costs charged at 90-100 per visit , but all medications, vitamins etc, will be charged seperately.

after paying the package, each visit will cost u around 100+ also, coz the vitamins are quite costly..

Hi..
I just went to see Dr Lee at his Marsiling clinic on Monday. I am in my 15th week.. and i didnt hv enuf that day so i paid half at $350, and another $130 for blood test (cos i am anaemic). The supplements cost $107 - for prenatal multi-vits, calcium and omega 3. I remembered just for Omega 3 at KKH i paid abt $150 during my 2nd pregnancy!
Altogether, antenatal package is $750 and nearer to the delivery date, i have to pay another $700 for doctor's fees.
I think antenatal package can claim for medisave offset of $450, after delivery.
I would like to know how much deposit upon admission must we pay, if i am taking 4-bedded. Or any other rooms.
Hope anyone, someone can help.

He has the 3D scan.. He tried a few times for me but my boy not co operative so cant see... His stitchings are good..
happy.gif

Hi all mummies! I'm new here! I also intend to see dr Kenneth lee next month. I'll be in my 3rd month then. May I know if I sign up for the package on my first visit, will the consultation fee and scan fee be waived? Cos I think I am ready to sign a package now ;) can anyone kindly advice what kind of tests is necessary at which stages of pregnancy? When do we have to do blood test? Thanks very much!

Dr Lee delivered my son in July =) Very friendly and chatty gynae and not pushy at all =)
Best to take up the package as its overall cheaper since the consultation and the 3D scans are free.
Even though i had to be induced, I was actually quite surprised that the fees I paid were not as high as I thought.

I would say his fees are average... not too high or low. But good thing about him is waiting times not long, and he's a very friendly, jovial doctor. Very encouraging for me to push during labour even though I took quite long to get her out, and pro natural. No regrets on choosing him.

I would say his fees are average... not too high or low. But good thing about him is waiting times not long, and he's a very friendly, jovial doctor. Very encouraging for me to push during labour even though I took quite long to get her out, and pro natural. No regrets on choosing him.

Hi Chloe
may i know where is the clinic and how much on the prenatal package?

His clinic is at Mount A itself, level B1. Prenatal package was about 800 for me I think when i went in 2012, might have increase price already now Im not sure. Does not include any medication, supplements, or those detailed tests prices.

Hi! I have read goods reviews on Dr Kenneth Edward Lee. I am 5 weeks preggie and I am seeing him for the first time on Monday. But I need a little more details about his skills. Can anyone comment on his consultation?
-How long is his consultation? I have read about choppy gynae and how they rush patients out of their clinics within 5 mins. I hope Dr Lee is not choppy.
-Will he volunteer information on what a first-time mom should expect?
-How is his stitching? fast recovery and painless?

Just to answer Buttercup's question on Dr Kenneth, I think you are in good hands, but Dr Lee is the kind who will not take very long with each patient. For me so far I like that because I hate waiting, but if you are the type who wants doctor to take very long with you then may not be suitable. He is very jolly very kind and will answer all your questions, but he will not talk more than necessary if you do not ask... he will just give you what you need to know.

Stitching he is ok. I tear all the way to anus so it was very pain, but the healing time was still acceptable to me maybe about 2 weeks? Good thing about him is that he is very pro natural, so even though i was first time mom and labour 16 hours, but he still encourage and allow me to go natural which i appreciate. Other docs i suspect will just ask me to Emergency c-sect already.

I am seeing Dr Kenneth E Lee again this time for my #2.. I delivered my #1 in 2009 and he was recommended by my hubby's boss (they were close friends).

Yes agree that you are in good hands. I like how he patiently answers your questions (even if you have a lot) and how he will assure you on baby's progress, whether good or bad. He is very friendly and caring, I was very surprised that he always ask me for updates on the topics we discussed about on our previous visits. This shows that he really pays attention to his patients.

His fees are reasonable and his nurses are friendly (better than when I was seeing him in '09). Waiting time is reasonable too. I like that he has evening clinic to cater to parents who doesn't want to take leave on the mornings. Plus his wife is a pediatrician, so you can be assured that he got you and baby covered.

Wanted to thank-you all for the useful comments on Dr. Lee. Helped made up my mind that he is the gynae for our new angel. It does help for our case that his clinic is open on Sat morning.

More updates relating to Dr. Lee would be appreciated.

Original list was: Dr Esther Ng, Dr Ho Hon Kwok, Dr Kang Wee, Dr Ching Kwok Choy, Dr Kenneth Edward Lee, Dr Poon King Fu, Dr Lim Yuin Wen.

6FYTDti.gif

What kind of updates are you referring to?

I just delivered mid May; we were busy chit chatting and joking away in between contractions. I never thought I could have such an enjoyable delivery in the suite; not only was Dr Lee friendly and outgoing towards his patients, he was also the same to the nurses and midwives from the hospital. I would definitely go to him again should I decide to have another child in the future.

What kind of updates are you referring to?

I just delivered mid May; we were busy chit chatting and joking away in between contractions. I never thought I could have such an enjoyable delivery in the suite; not only was Dr Lee friendly and outgoing towards his patients, he was also the same to the nurses and midwives from the hospital. I would definitely go to him again should I decide to have another child in the future.

Thanks for your update.

Hi Mummies...

Im 6 week pregnant and 1st time be mummy...
Been searching online and read review which gynae is good and i got to see review of Dr Kenneth lee is gd and friendly and had clinic at Marsiling too... (Marsiling is the place where i used to stay before i married).

May i knw how much is his consultation and package for 2014?
When is the best week to go see gynae to check wheather the baby is fine ?

Btw im stay at cck got gd gynae call Dr adrian Woodworth near Lot1 but review said he very chop chop that kind abt 3min make me feel unsecured cos 1st time be mummy sure worry de..

Thx :)

Hi Janis, you may want to call up the clinic and fix your first appt with Dr Lee for a week or 2 later. Cos if you go to him too early the scan might not be able to see anything though urine test shows pregnant.

Hi Mummies...

Im 6 week pregnant and 1st time be mummy...
Been searching online and read review which gynae is good and i got to see review of Dr Kenneth lee is gd and friendly and had clinic at Marsiling too... (Marsiling is the place where i used to stay before i married).

May i knw how much is his consultation and package for 2014?
When is the best week to go see gynae to check wheather the baby is fine ?

Btw im stay at cck got gd gynae call Dr adrian Woodworth near Lot1 but review said he very chop chop that kind abt 3min make me feel unsecured cos 1st time be mummy sure worry de..

Thx :)

For dr Lee, first time consultation should about 120/130$ and the package is $900 if I recall correctly but can only sign at a certain week maybe 11/12 weeks

Mornings usually at MAH and evenings in Woodlands (nearer to Marsiling Mrt station instead)

For dr Lee, first time consultation should about 120/130$ and the package is $900 if I recall correctly but can only sign at a certain week maybe 11/12 weeks
Eh? For both my pregnancies (5years apart) his package able to start from 2nd visit onwards. I just delivered in May.

Just saw de kenneth Lee today. His package starts from week 12, now priced at $900 excluding supplements, blood tests and scans.

I only took up package later and it is the same price. Delivery fees start from 2500 and can only deliver at Mt A.

I was offered package after my first visit. I was abt 6 weeks plus pregant when I went to see him. Realised tat 7% gst is quite significant lol

I was offered package after my first visit. I was abt 6 weeks plus pregant when I went to see him. Realised tat 7% gst is quite significant lol
I went to see him at week 8. Then kkh gynae already booked my oscar and detailed scan dates. So he told me to see him after getting those reports. Didn't give me follow up appts so I only signed now. Kinda wasted for me. Hahahah

Hi all,
Just delivered on sep 19 just last friday. My dr is dr lee, he was great. He did an induction that lasted around 18hrs of waiting and kept checking on me from time to time. Before the sched induction i had twice a wk check up visit on him to check on my water bag. He is very experienced, I even suggested a csection but he told me we can do it without operation. He was patient and cheerful. I definitely will recommend him on my friends families and colleagues.

May i know more about ur dr? Where is his clinic and deliver at where ? i want to check .Now i am seeing mr don wong chun ping at admiralty. His package started 12 wks and only 660 only. I am wondering is he good gynae or any feedback? Pls advice me before i sign the package.

Dr Lee has a clinic at Marsiling there. I went to Dr Don Wong when I first found tat I was pregnant but I did not really feel comfy with him so I went to Dr Lee. He is a v experienced gynae who is very friendly n approachable.

May i know more detail about his package? Where did u deliver? How much total ur bill if u dont mind

Dr kenneth lee have clinics on mount alvernia hospital at 6th floor and also has one at marsiling at woodlands st 31 blk 303. I delivered at mount alvernia 2 bedded rm. I was induced since my cervix had not opened and water bag is low. He was very patient to wait for me to dilate that lasted for 18hrs. My bill was about 5100sgd including my babys bill. I paid the hospital 2500sgd total including my deposit. All is well with dr lee. His package is reasonable for me. I paid him 700sgd dont know whether it increased this time. I dont know whether its possible at TMC for u to deliver but mount alvernia is also good when it comes to service and facilities on my experience.

hi I happen to chance up on this place and although it has been quite a while since anyone has placed an input, I will still like to give my comments in case any mom to be are looking for good experienced gynae.
I first went to Dr Lee as he was recommended to me by my sis in law. He is a friendly, chatty and caring sort of doctor and yet will give his professional and serious advice if something comes up during the pregnancy. He made me feel really comfortable. My first born (2009) had high risk in spina bifida and he advice the necessary tests then and during every scan he will pay attention to the spine curvature and etc. Luckily my baby turn out to be fine but during delivery (c-sect), he discovered that my baby's embilical cord had some abnormalities and he ordered further liver and kidney test for my baby immediately. My daughter is turning 10 this year and going on well.

For my second baby, without say I went back to him. My second baby went well except he was in breech position therefore had to c-sect again. The nurses at Mt A commented, Dr Lee is very fast in doing C-sect and my stiches healed well and was painless to me. His paed wife came back to work after some years looking after their kids, sharing his clinic at Mt A. His wife is a very patient and kind paed. I seldom see doctors like her. My second baby went through all vaccinations with her. Because of the distance I then switch to other paed near my place.

definitely worth a visit and he shall convince you through his kind words and professionalism. good luck!

I am due anytime now and am seeing Dr Kenneth Edward Lee at Mt Alvenia, was initially recommended to gynae in TMC and Mt E Novena, initially was seeing Dr Wendy and she was quite a non-informative gynae and even asked me to Google for answers, I am like..... This is my first child and you ask me to Google, then why I pay premium for your services. Then another gf told me of Dr Kenneth Edward Lee and how reasonable his rates are and how friendly and experienced he is. So I went to see him, both my hubby and I like him a lot. He is very informative, patient with my questions as a first time mum, jokes a lot... (It helps!) And is pro-natural instead of c-section if that's what you want from the start. He always weighs the pros and cons for you to think about and will not push you. It's always a friendly, happy and open discussion, u will always leave his clinic happy. When I have my second, I will go back to him too.

Hi ladies,
I'm considering between Dr Lee or Dr Ho of Mt A.
I am an IVF mum to be, and have been told that I am not eligible for any package under Dr Ho. I really wanted to go with Dr Ho because two friends recommended him for his solid skills and confidence in delivery room. But Did some thinking and realized that's really going to be very expensive if I need to have many checks!!
Dr Lee's clinic told me I will still be offered package and didn't give me any additional terms and conditions when I mentioned my baby is conceived through IVF.
I want to make a wise but practical decision here too. Would it still be a wise choice if I decide to go for Dr Lee? Any further stories to share with me on Dr Lee please?
Thanks so much!

Back