Dr John Tee

Virus

Anyone with dr John Tee from kkh? Reviews or experience ?? Eg hw's d stitching job for c-sect??

Anyone with dr John Tee from kkh? Reviews or experience ?? Eg hw's d stitching job for c-sect??

I have a bad experience with Dr John Tee 2 years in year 2015 which made me lose my confidence in KKH
most gynae(around 10) that we went to has confirmed my baby does not have heartbeat when my spouse is 4 months pregnants however Dr John Tee is the only doctor to say there is heart beat and there is movement for my baby thus we decided to engage him to be our gynae and went for consultation every week. however 1 month later Dr john has mentioned there is no heart beat for my baby and advise my spouse to have an operation to remove this unborn foetus. and this operation is done by him.
my spouse had a total breakdown during this period. not calculating the amount(package we sign up) we spent for his consultation. the time we spent, the feeling that we are conned. I cant believe this Prof can either wrongly diagnosed my baby has heartbeat or he is not focus in his diagnosing. we have been trying very hard for this baby for 7 years till our heart is shattered with KKH gynae or Prof.

the ops for this baby removal. the stitch is not done properly too where my spouse suffer for many months.

Back