Dr Fong Yang

I'm with him..
Great doctor so far. No issues. Listens and explains when I asked "stupid" qns.
Package starts from week 20 after detailed scan. Only covers scheduled 6-8consultations, scans and urine test. Excl supplements, etc..
Delivers at TMC, MT A and MTE NOV. he has clinic at mte Nov and Tiong Bahru. I should be delivering at mte nov. although I heard from nurse that he prefers TMC, cos he's very familiar there...

Hope these help!

I'm 21 weeks. I just signed past week. Can't remember the delivery fees etc.. they gave me a slip of paper for the price range guide but anyway since I'm some what decided on him I just leave it lor. I won't change if I'm happy with my current just for a few $$.
How many weeks are you along? Why wanna change gynae? Who were you with previously? If you are towards the end, maybe you can just pay by per visit..
Oh but anyway, the govt just increased the medisave claim amt to $900. So I assume I will just claim for this doc fee 1 bill.. :)

I'm 21 weeks. I just signed past week. Can't remember the delivery fees etc.. they gave me a slip of paper for the price range guide but anyway since I'm some what decided on him I just leave it lor. I won't change if I'm happy with my current just for a few $$.
How many weeks are you along? Why wanna change gynae? Who were you with previously? If you are towards the end, maybe you can just pay by per visit..
Oh but anyway, the govt just increased the medisave claim amt to $900. So I assume I will just claim for this doc fee 1 bill.. :)

Able to send me the paper slip? I am 19 weeks right now, currently with Dr Loke but i don't seem to like him as he is a man with a few words, i was planning to give birth at mount e novena and Dr Loke don't do delivery there. Called mount e novena and asked for a recommended gynae and the lady mentioned Dr Fong Yang, that's why i would like to ask around first. I like how the government is stepping up their game. You know your little bubu gender already? Anyway how is Dr Fong blood draw ? Sorry if i asked too much but me and needles just cannot make it leh..

It's a boy :oops: although I would love a girl. But as long as the baby is healthy, I love them all!

Now I everything look at BLUE BLUE BLUE... simple lor. Lesser things to buy I guess. No more stocking, no more hair accessories, lol!

I don't know where I misplaced that slip of paper already. He doesn't speak much too. Just that you ask him, he answers. So you need to prepare your qns and not be spoon fed. Cos I think these days parents are more knowledgeable with the Internet so he waiting for you to ask him qns u don't know the answers yet.

He doesn't draw blood himself. It's by the nurses at the front desk. Heng sway de. Some times I'm fine. Some times i kena blue black especially when my veins collapse and she needed THREE tubes of blood (during oscar test! ) I hate needles too!! :(

All other scans like oscar and detailed scans are done at the hospital side. The clinic will help you make appt. I see people seeking Dr FONG for fertility treatments too. Those additional scans may be quite pricey though. But anyway what needs to be done needs to be done. So just go with it.

It's a boy :oops: although I would love a girl. But as long as the baby is healthy, I love them all!

Now I everything look at BLUE BLUE BLUE... simple lor. Lesser things to buy I guess. No more stocking, no more hair accessories, lol!

I don't know where I misplaced that slip of paper already. He doesn't speak much too. Just that you ask him, he answers. So you need to prepare your qns and not be spoon fed. Cos I think these days parents are more knowledgeable with the Internet so he waiting for you to ask him qns u don't know the answers yet.

He doesn't draw blood himself. It's by the nurses at the front desk. Heng sway de. Some times I'm fine. Some times i kena blue black especially when my veins collapse and she needed THREE tubes of blood (during oscar test! ) I hate needles too!! :(

All other scans like oscar and detailed scans are done at the hospital side. The clinic will help you make appt. I see people seeking Dr FONG for fertility treatments too. Those additional scans may be quite pricey though. But anyway what needs to be done needs to be done. So just go with it.

So lucky a boy, i hope mine is a boy. What matters right now is that our baby is healthy.
What? his staff ? woah jialat..nevermind i hope all is well
Detailed scan is not by Dr Fong himself ? So where will it be ? Mount Elizabeth Novena
Hospital ? How much was the anomaly scan you paid to the hospital side? Able to use medisave?

Yes scans done at Mt E nov. cannot claim Medisave I think didn't try. Wasn't advised, assume cannot.

At the end of the day u can only claim $900 from medisave for maternity visits etc, so u decide what u gonna claim. I will just claim the doctor package I sign with dr. FONG. 1 receipt than a few..

gals... does anyone know can so-iui done in private hospital claim from medisave?
Yes scans done at Mt E nov. cannot claim Medisave I think didn't try. Wasn't advised, assume cannot.

At the end of the day u can only claim $900 from medisave for maternity visits etc, so u decide what u gonna claim. I will just claim the doctor package I sign with dr. FONG. 1 receipt than a few..

hopeful2015, do you know can so-iui done in private hospital claim from medisave? each cycle of so-iui is $3k-$4k >_<

Mummies,
I'm just curious, do you pay delivery fee to the clinic directly during check up Or delivery fee will be charged to the hospital?
or is it you have to deposit a certain amount? Sorry i'm new to all this.... >_<

Back